Hacking ARK Fast for 3.60 henkaku help

Aneesh India

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
http://wololo.net/2017/03/06/ark-fast-3-60-gekihen-contest/

I have installed this vpk on my ps tv and i see that there is a psp bubble icon created which was installed after some restarts and rebuild by itself.

Then what happens actually and can someone give me instructions to proceed please? How to launch psp isos and folders etc.

My target is to try psp iso/cso.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No experience with Ark, but at least with Adrenaline you're supposed to put applications on the virtual memory stick exactly like on a real PSP:

for applications in eboot format, this is ux0:/pspemu/PSP/GAME/{titleid}/eboot.pbp
for iso/cso, it should be ux0:/pspemu/ISO/{file}

Aneesh India

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
No experience with Ark, but at least with Adrenaline you're supposed to put applications on the virtual memory stick exactly like on a real PSP:

for applications in eboot format, this is ux0:/pspemu/PSP/GAME/{titleid}/eboot.pbp
for iso/cso, it should be ux0:/pspemu/ISO/{file}
thanks

Aneesh India

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
1. How do i come out of psp mode on vita ?
2. Also, some protected folders are not visible in pc . for example using vita shell 1.51 i dont see psp emu folder on pc when connected via usb.

i did enable the folder option to show hidden files on pc and i have also enabled unsafe homebrew in vita

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. How do i come out of psp mode on vita ?
2. Also, some protected folders are not visible in pc . for example using vita shell 1.51 i dont see psp emu folder on pc when connected via usb.

i did enable the folder option to show hidden files on pc and i have also enabled unsafe homebrew in vita
1. Press or hold the home button.
2. File explorer -> Open Tab "View" - Option - View - Uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (recommended)"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: