OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
KBFEF.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Second thought..... what if we have an idea who the second one is (not 100% sure), but only because of the recent South Park episode "Something Jersey comes this Way"? I really don't think South Park is nearly as world damaging as Jersey Shore.... if my guess is right.

Again, I hate Jersey Shore, no damn clue if that's right or not. I love South Park though.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't know who either is then you're not part of the problem! I thought the second one was Christina Aguilera. lol If it is that Snooki chick and you only know her from South Park then you're on your way to become part of the solution!

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't know who either is then you're not part of the problem! I thought the second one was Christina Aguilera. lol If it is that Snooki chick and you only know her from South Park then you're on your way to become part of the solution!

Woot!
And yea, it's Snooki. Did a TinEye on that picture, one of them shows that "woman" by herself, photo is called "snooki". I love how South Park represents her :P

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What!?! How dare you insult Aguilera like that!?!

And for those who want to know the first guy better, I seriously suggest you look for This Book.
(not the fucking movie. Doesn't do the story justice)

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People speak of many things that they have read that deeply influenced their lives and all too often they mention the Bible and in truth they have rarely read, they are just parroting what they think is the correct answer.

Actually watch The Backbone of Night from Cosmos, and then read The Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan, and if you STILL believe in religion you're essentially a fucking moron.

Carl Sagan was never as hostile to religion as I am, but the fact of the matter is, he was very articulate and could flat out illustrate why believing in religion is only for the badly educated.

No I won't be offering fucking idiots 'proof' there is no god when anyone with any actual IQ is already aware no proof will ever be sufficient proof for an idiot. So no, I won't be wasting my time telling you WHY there is no god when I could have a better conversation with a slab of rock.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I know who both are.

Carl Sagan from videos on the internet, and Snooki because that's all the media cares about is celebrity shit. It's hard to go a day without hearing something about Jersey Shore, or the Kardashian's, or some other moronic celebrity...Whether it be TV, the internet, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs...