• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The topic title and what's written in the first post aren't the same question.

Am i getting the PS2? Nope, not until it's been out for a couple of years as i simply can't justify that level of outlay that it'll cost at the moment. I'm currently in trouble on the work front and there's no way that amount of money is coming out of my pocket on another portable.

Is it worth it? Who knows....we haven't got a final price. But with the epic list of dev's we do have the PSP2 will have to work hard to be a failure if those different companies all come good to their word.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its all on the price, and how much the games and other features (Like 3G cost), if its only like 300$ (By some miracle), i'd probally buy it, too much more and ill probally wait for an inevitable price drop or wait to buy it until i get an abundance of money (After my Birthday or After Christmas)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
They announced the dev's who signed up though and the list is epic, made even more so by no EA or THQ!
yay.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most likely yes, it's got a extensive Japanese lineup of devs and will be good providing the Greater Demon Ishihara shows mercy and doesn't crush some or all with his bill.

Fireballo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There hasn't been a console made that hasn't been hacked. It seems the more complex a system the more ways there are to exploit security holes. For me the potential for homebrew and emulation is tremendous. This system will get hacked. If Sony were smart they'd release a sdk but i don't think Sony is that smart judging on how they've been acting. I'll buy this and I'll buy a 3DS but I'm going to wait and see what happens with the hacking scene first. I'll certainly wait until I can pick up used games.

D

Deleted_171835

Nope.
I won't be getting the PSP2 until a must-buy game is released for it. The specs do make it mighty appealing, though.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ramonra said:
I won't until they give me a good lineup.
QUOTE(SoulSnatcher @ Jan 28 2011, 12:14 AM) Nope.
I won't be getting the PSP2 until a must-buy game is released for it. The specs do make it mighty appealing, though.

This.

And I think that 2 analogs doesn't fit handhelds and that it looks like a case for the psp.
And Sony: Power isn't everything!

MMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be getting one when the first Yakuza game for it hits europe.
and when it's 250, but I have the bad feeling that this thing will cost $399€

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legaia said:
at this rate there is 25 justin bieber fans who will not get the epic psp2

PS: i'll buy it maybe 2 of it
How does not getting a psp2 = justin bieber fans?
rofl.gif

You buying 2? That crazy, this thing not going to be cheap.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
When the flashcart comes out... maybe I'll get one. It doesn't look any more appealing the 3DS. They're both like crippled consoles, spewing out ports of today's garbage games.... Hopefully we'll get some nice emulators on both
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1