Homebrew Question Are there any good PS1 emulators for switch?

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Obviouslt it doesn't matter to you but to some people half the fun is getting it to work on Nintendo's os.. if you want a perfect experience might as well buy the best tablet possible

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviouslt it doesn't matter to you but to some people half the fun is getting it to work on Nintendo's os.. if you want a perfect experience might as well buy the best tablet possible
i guarantee you are in a very small minority of people that give a shit what OS it runs on. there is literally 0 reason to care its beyond pointless

Reactions: britain4

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Then you may as well take it a step further and get a PSP to run PS1 games. It's the truest way to take them on the go!

Geesh.
Like I said It's the fun of getting it to run on the actual Switch and pushing what horizon is able to do, if that isn't interesting then yeah get a psp or tablet or steam deck

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you keep repeating that asinine statement. the fun is using the full potential of the hardware not limiting what you can do based on some made up ruleset. you have shown a rather narrow viewpoint saying it becomes generic using any other os

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Maybe to you, not for me. Goldeneye worked fine on Android mupen but now that it works on horizon mupen it's much more rewarding than using a tablet

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe to you, not for me. Goldeneye worked fine on Android mupen but now that it works on horizon mupen it's much more rewarding than using a tablet
1. it barely runs on Horizon even with Frame Buffer Emulation turned off 2.I nor anybody with any sense of logic cares what OS its running on as long as its running the best possible. you wanting to only focus on horizon and discard everything else especially calling it generic to further try to bolster horizon is extremely narrow minded. and again switch is a tablet idk what you think is so special about Horizon

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia

Works fine for over a year now, and I've said multiple times if you don't care about seeing what horizon is capable of and just want perfect emulation then that's fine

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Works fine for over a year now, and I've said multiple times if you don't care about seeing what horizon is capable of and just want perfect emulation then that's fine

ah yeah one of those infamous cores you have to pay for instead of just using lakka for free and I really don't give a damn what a particular OS can do I only care what the hardware can do

Therises

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yay for necroposting, but...
So, there's no decent PSX emulation on Switch with Horizon? Retroarch is hella big with features/cores I won't use, and Lakka is even more cumbersome Retroarch with separate bootloader. I want Switch to be Switch, not random tablet with attached joycons =_=

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yay for necroposting, but...
So, there's no decent PSX emulation on Switch with Horizon? Retroarch is hella big with features/cores I won't use, and Lakka is even more cumbersome Retroarch with separate bootloader. I want Switch to be Switch, not random tablet with attached joycons =_=
Then play switch games if you want your switch to be switch.

Starfire213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psx with bios and disabling the boot logo plays whatever games i am wanting to play, gran turismo 2 and castlevania. I don't want high res or widescreen or full 30fps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol