ARC 1.1 M5 is mean >:(

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Gunfreak11, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Gunfreak11
    OP

Gunfreak11 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    Fontana
    Honestly, ive tried 5 times now to downgrade to 3.2u.... Stupid http requests [​IMG] The first time I made it slightly past the hacks screen, turned to tv, and because I was so nervous, immeadiately switched back. It was done and at hbc, and I thought it was too quick... I nervously decide whether or not to restart, and a minute goes by.... The backmenu goes by, hurray! I look at the settings, and still 3.3u... DARNIT!!!!!! This has convinced me of safety measures though... But still, everytime i try and downgrade, i become more nervous that something will go wrong... It's flipping nerve wrecking everytime I do it again [​IMG]

2. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    Stop using the badwith with your PC and run the tool again, that worked for me..!! [​IMG]

3. Gunfreak11
    OP

Gunfreak11 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    Fontana
    They say 7th time is a charm and for me, it holds true. I love my old and improved 3.2u wii :')

4. roku93

roku93 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2009
    Finland
    Finland
    Yeah, take of that warez, you greedy pirate... [​IMG]
    Just try again 'till it makes it through. It just cannot download all the parts and therefore goes back to hbc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice