The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I've been playing a lot of AQ Worlds lately, decided to see if anyone else here plays/heard of/like/dislike it. haha =]

personally I enjoy it lots, also decided to purchase a year membership and added 5000ac's for $5more dollars, so $55 for a year membership is pretty good =D

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
play it but i stop, mainly cos of the whole, dude u are a free dude, so you get crap stuff, that and they changed the cap of the freebie weapons from level 11(i remember) to level 8.

but that was over a few years back, now? i have already forgotten my username and password, so whatever :\

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh wow, people still play Adventure Quest? I played it for a couple of months but thought it was pretty boring, so I quit. Then I found out about DragonFable, so I started playing that and found it to be a lot more fun than AQ. And then I forgot my login details. Haven't played it since.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Oh wow, people still play Adventure Quest? I played it for a couple of months but thought it was pretty boring, so I quit. Then I found out about DragonFable, so I started playing that and found it to be a lot more fun than AQ. And then I forgot my login details. Haven't played it since.

Haha not Adventure Quest, that one isnt so grand AQ Worlds is a browser based MMO. btw DF is awesome too =D

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Nah, Mechquest ftw
smile.gif

but also cos i was in the game from the beginning, so i was able to keep my interest, i stopped DF for a month or 2 and the entire game snowball and now i am lost :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality