AQ Worlds

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by DarkCrudus, Jun 1, 2010.

?

What do you think of AQ Worlds

1. Like

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dislike

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. What's AQ Worlds?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DarkCrudus
    OP

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    So I've been playing a lot of AQ Worlds lately, decided to see if anyone else here plays/heard of/like/dislike it. haha =]

personally I enjoy it lots, also decided to purchase a year membership and added 5000ac's for $5more dollars, so $55 for a year membership is pretty good =D

2. mrfatso

mrfatso That guy!!

Apr 17, 2008
    Senegal
    @Your Home,behind the sofa
    play it but i stop, mainly cos of the whole, dude u are a free dude, so you get crap stuff, that and they changed the cap of the freebie weapons from level 11(i remember) to level 8.

but that was over a few years back, now? i have already forgotten my username and password, so whatever :\

3. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    Oh wow, people still play Adventure Quest? I played it for a couple of months but thought it was pretty boring, so I quit. Then I found out about DragonFable, so I started playing that and found it to be a lot more fun than AQ. And then I forgot my login details. Haven't played it since.

4. DarkCrudus
    OP

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    Haha not Adventure Quest, that one isnt so grand AQ Worlds is a browser based MMO. btw DF is awesome too =D

5. mrfatso

mrfatso That guy!!

Apr 17, 2008
    Senegal
    @Your Home,behind the sofa
    Nah, Mechquest ftw [​IMG]

but also cos i was in the game from the beginning, so i was able to keep my interest, i stopped DF for a month or 2 and the entire game snowball and now i am lost :|