Apparent Bombs Detonated at the Boston Marathon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the entire article on CNN (took me like 10 minutes) but it doesn't mention Islam anywhere? what makes you say it's related?

anyway, this is weird, I still have no clue as to their motive

It seems that the suspects are Chetchen Muslims.

Motive's still a mystery, though the fact that no group has come out and claimed responsibility for the attack is pretty telling - it seems like they were acting alone. Now that one's in custody, hopefully we'll get some answers.

LDAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Boston Marathon bomb suspect fired shots from boat where he was hiding and has been hospitalised in serious condition, police say.
Maybe he shot himself in the foot? Anyway, it's always the best tactic to have a shoot-out with the police while you're in a... boat...

I still have no clue as to their motive
Fame? I can't understand why they'd target geeks at a marathon when there are perfectly good targets such as:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_supremacist_groups_in_the_United_States

tofast4u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the entire article on CNN (took me like 10 minutes) but it doesn't mention Islam anywhere? what makes you say it's related?

anyway, this is weird, I still have no clue as to their motive
Well he's Muslim, and its related from his YouTube channel. On his YouTube channel he favorited, uploaded, and liked videos about Osama Bin Laden teaching Muslims worldwide to kill Americans, Christians, and Jews. He also uploaded other videos about Islam, but I really couldn't understand as it was in Arabic. He also favorited videos about how to make bombs as well.

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the mods are fine with allowing this douchebaggery to continue, I'd like to request my thread be locked. Thanks.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who is Alex Jones? I know for a fact that that website got those images from 4chan.

Also, they may have been hired as security.

Conspiracy nutcase. He believes that governments around the world have been infiltrated by aliens/monsters ("Reptillians") in human form. He's infamous for his insane beliefs, outrageous claims, and tendency to "fiddle" with the facts.

He can go super saiyan, though. Gotta give the man some credit.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Thousands die unnoticed so why is three people dying in a bombing such a distaster?
Thousands die in countries where war is a common thing. It's not common for bombs to go off in a major city in the US, unrelated to any kind of war, whereas a bomb going off in say, a village in Syria, against the FSA, is pretty much an everyday thing.

They're both tragedies of course, but when it's something that people aren't used to, and it's in those peoples' country, it's going to be focused on more than something that happens on a regular basis.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, one nut for another. Also, yay, now we're not just talking about false flag attacks - we've got false flag crazies to look out for, too. Oh, what will our shadowy overlords come up with yet?

You guys do know dzhokhar is probably dead from the gun shot wounds he sustained right?

He seems to be in stable condition, and he was given immediate medical treatment as soon as he surrendered. He might die from complications, but it's looking more likely than not that he will survive his injuries.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god this is definately news.

I feel such human emotions the poor children I hope they OK.

I hope better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@