• Views 1,301,796
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant figure out the palico thingy... i have the palicocheck tool and everything is valid but soon as i use them, their moves keep getting removed.
Use the palico generator instead. Put the forte, support rng and skill rng into the palico generator, and then put the moves in there. If any of your moves or skills can't be selected with the generator, that is the problem.

Is there anywhere I can find ID's for decorations? Sorry if it's been posted I couldn/t find it in the rar file with all the equips and stuff.
Have you checked the first post? Because 99% of the people who come here didn't. lol

i also tried using the .catz files on the 1st page and isharingan's bomber cat.
That doesn't tell us much. What happened when you did this? Those should be perfectly legit. I've used them and they work.

Last edited by BlueLeafeon,

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i also tried using the .catz files on the 1st page and isharingan's bomber cat.
Maybe it's just your game or something. You're like the only one here who had this much trouble using the editor

Did you remember to save?

Theory

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sure. What's wrong with it?
Thanks inside contain 2 Different save file after using the feature mention below our HR was drop back to 7 and stuck there unable to rank up, we have already broken the HR limit before use the feature mention below.

After completion of the a quest after editing we were showed that
-rainbow pigment unlock which we already unlock by figthing the monster
- Palico levl at 35 but all our us unlock the cap at 50 already
-max palico recuritable up to 60 which was unlock before using the editor

Feature use on the 0.17 Save editor
- Unlock all craftable weapon]
- Unlock all Armour
- Unlock All palico
- Unlock all ingredient

This happen before but cant seem to find a solution for this
https://gbatemp.net/threads/apm-mhx-mhgen-save-editor.434421/page-85#post-6557766

Attachments

• Save.zip
    189.5 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by Theory,

PdrNN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good Day APM will be that you could not create a program to choose which quest would like to complete because the quest complete back hr to 7 and is so buggy or you do not have one system save with the most complete quest so I can do download thank you in advance ...

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good Day APM will be that you could not create a program to choose which quest would like to complete because the quest complete back hr to 7 and is so buggy or you do not have one system save with the most complete quest so I can do download thank you in advance ...
Learn to punctuate properly. People might actually understand what you want if you took the time to punctuate your sentences and make them legible. I have no idea what you're asking here. Either you're being rude and sarcastic, you're wanting a quest completer, or you're having the HR7 problem others in this topic are having.

AkaDes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
The Quest completer should be removed from the front page because some kids will come here and read "Quest Completer" and blend out the red text
( that doesn't realy matter because there is still a chance that the save file will get corrupt)
because their greed is bigger than playin the game normaly (completing quests normaly) or just add the DL Link to a separate section with a guide on how to make a backup of their savefile with some pictures attached to it.

If not, there will be more people complain about their F*** ups, as if the item and equipment importer isn't enough

PdrNN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not being sarcastic .
I'm having trouble with hr7 in quest completer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sorry use google to write tramslate not know much English
Learn to punctuate properly. People might actually understand what you want if you took the time to punctuate your sentences and make them legible. I have no idea what you're asking here. Either you're being rude and sarcastic, you're wanting a quest completer, or you're having the HR7 problem others in this topic are having.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That looks like a Google Translate sentence xD
I've only ever seen Giggle Translate translate to English from Japanese and usually it's nowhere near this bad. XD Ah well.

I'm not being sarcastic .
I'm having trouble with hr7 in quest completer

I need to send a complaint to google about their lack of punctuation then. lol

If you read through this topic, you'd see that everyone else is having a similar problem. Just sit tight, APM is working on it, I'm sure.

because their greed is bigger than playin the game normaly (completing quests normaly)
Which is something I don't get. You don't HAVE to beat every single quest, and after HR1, the only quests you need to proceed to Rank Up are specific monster battles. Even if you're only looking to play the post-game, isn't the point of getting a game to beat it yourself?

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha! I knew it!! It was Google Translated!! But, in regards to lack of punctuation most languages don't use Latin punctuation :P

SatanisReal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone walk me through how to actually use this thing ive never used a save editor before I have homebrew installed already and the editor. I just need to know what to do to actually use the editor. I have jkm save manager installed as well.

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anywhere I can find ID's for decorations? Sorry if it's been posted I couldn/t find it in the rar file with all the equips and stuff.

why are you asking for decoration id's on a thread about the Save Editor Tool? where you can implent by using the tool?

Can anyone walk me through how to actually use this thing ive never used a save editor before I have homebrew installed already and the editor. I just need to know what to do to actually use the editor. I have jkm save manager installed as well.

if you have them installed run them maybe? Read 1st page there is a tutorial. you are from usa, so you should know basic english. You have to use the tools given to you, access homebrew, access your save data. You are asking us what you should be doing with butter and butterknife when you have a bread infront of you. i dunno.. try apply?

if not save editing isn't for you.

Last edited by Candy324,

SatanisReal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why are you asking for decoration id's on a thread about the Save Editor Tool? where you can implent by using the tool?

if you have them installed run them maybe? Read 1st page there is a tutorial. you are from usa, so you should know basic english. You have to use the tools given to you, access homebrew, access your save data. You are asking us what you should be doing with butter and butterknife when you have a bread infront of you. i dunno.. try apply?

if not save editing isn't for you.

to extract the system file from the extdata (00001870) this is what the instructions say but it does not tell you where the file is. I cant seem to find anything with that number.

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

to extract the system file from the extdata (00001870) this is what the instructions say but it does not tell you where the file is. I cant seem to find anything with that number.

the instruction says to use jksv and take your exported file then run the tool.

it doesn't say anything about hex offsets

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please see this post. about asking for tutorials.

And please tell me you are not trying to use the save editor on your 3DS.

Reactions: iSharingan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp