• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Kinto77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Great tools that i use to avoid the grinding. I just downloaded the legit cats (in usefull stuff) and imported to my save file. I read the red note but I cannot comprehend how to give weapons to them to avoid the crash I have.
Just to one of them I succeeded to give the weapon and armors, but to the other 2 no. Always crash.
I tryed to give weapon these way:
- Registering a set
- creating a weapon and equipping directly without using the cat as an assistant
- equip the cat before choosing it as an assistant

Where is my mistake?

Appiccicato col G4

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great tools that i use to avoid the grinding. I just downloaded the legit cats (in usefull stuff) and imported to my save file. I read the red note but I cannot comprehend how to give weapons to them to avoid the crash I have.
Just to one of them I succeeded to give the weapon and armors, but to the other 2 no. Always crash.
I tryed to give weapon these way:
- Registering a set
- creating a weapon and equipping directly without using the cat as an assistant
- equip the cat before choosing it as an assistant

Where is my mistake?

Appiccicato col G4

go to farm. buy a cat.

go to editors, and do not import, or export anything, simple edit moves etc. done.

Theory

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey guy kinda need help here i have finish Hub quest till i was about HR 28 but after editing the save my HR is stuck at HR7 is it a bug or did i do something wrong ?

Alvfq

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! I'm having the same issue with the HR. I edited my HR and after that no matter what i do it keeps stuck at HR7. What can I do?

LuLuCheng

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I'm having the same issue with the HR. I edited my HR and after that no matter what i do it keeps stuck at HR7. What can I do?
This happened to me as well, you just need to beat HR 8 and gain access to the the great hall. (or at least that fixed it for me)

LuLuCheng

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue that i hope someone can help me with. Every time i try to set a decoration
I am facing this one monhunt gen. If it for gen will you be able to provide some instruction ?
Sorry, haven't gone out and bought Gen yet, but getting to G-Rank and getting the HR-Cap removed should clear it all up

aoiefy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you fix palico's skills and moves getting removed, when i play prowler or even just bringing them along on a quest?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you fix palico's skills and moves getting removed, when i play prowler or even just bringing them along on a quest?
You have to make sure they're legal first. You can use the Palico Check Tool in the first post under extra stuff to check them. Just export then drag the .catz file onto the .exe

aoiefy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to make sure they're legal first. You can use the Palico Check Tool in the first post under extra stuff to check them. Just export then drag the .catz file onto the .exe
done. hhhmm.. so idk what im looking at. when i dragged it in. it just stays in there then nothing happened after that.

SupahTofu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anywhere I can find ID's for decorations? Sorry if it's been posted I couldn/t find it in the rar file with all the equips and stuff.

aoiefy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant figure out the palico thingy... i have the palicocheck tool and everything is valid but soon as i use them, their moves keep getting removed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk