• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

ASura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not with 11.0.0-33u/e/j . Its bootrate is abysmally low, so low that its considered not working. Unless they've updated it in the last week or so it won't work.

You'll just get " Homemenu ropbin is ready " and booted back to the main menu rather then load the payload.

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not with 11.0.0-33u/e/j . Its bootrate is abysmally low, so low that its considered not working. Unless they've updated it in the last week or so it won't work.

You'll just get " Homemenu ropbin is ready " and booted back to the main menu rather then load the payload.
I must be the one of luckiest man alive then :P because i've been using it before i installed cfw and a9lhax recently for a few months and it work wonderfully..

JamesyPoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

That's not true at all. Mine boots almost every time.

xeranes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm running 11.0.0-33u, and I've got more or less a 100% boot rate by waiting a couple extra seconds after the save loads up, assuming you're referring to the powersaves oot3dhax.

Reactions: JamesyPoo

ASura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
woah crazy. Mine stopped working all together when I updated. Yellow8 or w/e his name was said it was broken until he updated.

So i just went with Freakyhax ^^;;

Never meant to mislead you, should of done some research first lol.

Last edited by ASura,

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
woah crazy. Mine stopped working all together when I updated. Yellow8 or w/e his name was said it was broken until he updated.

So i just went with Freakyhax ^^;;

Never meant to mislead you, should of done some research first lol.
It loads in seconds. Dont know what's the problem you're talking about o.o

ASura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im saying that Yellow8 must of updated oothax to work with 11.0.0-33 , when I first tried it wouldnt work. So I went with Freakyhax instead.

I dont doubt that its working now as all of you have gotten it too xD

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a idea for a fairly easy feature to add to the editor(Or I think it's easy) that everyone I'm sure would like.
For the Equipment Box, For Armors.Add Item Set - Find the Armor ID, Select it. Adds to your equipment box all five pieces that relate to that ID.

So if I want the Gammoth Set. Lets assume I'm adding it to a Empty box.
I'd go to the the first slot in that box, click it to open it, Select Equipment Type as "Set", Enter Armor ID, Hit Okay, All 5 pieces get added to the Box at once.

How hard do you think this would be APM? I'm not a coder so I don't know myself.

Last edited by WaitWhatBro,

MangoCrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had a idea for a fairly easy feature to add to the editor(Or I think it's easy) that everyone I'm sure would like.
For the Equipment Box, For Armors.Add Item Set - Find the Armor ID, Select it. Adds to your equipment box all five pieces that relate to that ID.

So if I want the Gammoth Set. Lets assume I'm adding it to a Empty box.
I'd go to the the first slot in that box, click it to open it, Select Equipment Type as "Set", Enter Armor ID, Hit Okay, All 5 pieces get added to the Box at once.

How hard do you think this would be APM? I'm not a coder so I don't know myself.
Honestly this is a great idea, i think it isn't hard to code because the set uses same id.

ASura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hrmm has anyone used the quest completer? I just used it a few days ago on mine and im HR 73 and while it completed all my quests theres some still not showing in my list. WIll i unlock at hr 80?

Last edited by ASura,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: