• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where can i find this transpuutor npc ? is he based on village quest progress to make him show up?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

am failing big time hex editing charms always boot me from game when i check them in box or cant equip them showing blank charms. can anyone make charm with max values airborne and sheathing and another one fencing with blunt
Go on any quest he's in the base. Talk to him and deliver items back to item box

ASura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I havent made much progress with the Palico's either. I managed to get all the abilities I wanted on the cat but when I check palico skills in general it would crash. had to delete my cat and now its fine lol

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I havent made much progress with the Palico's either. I managed to get all the abilities I wanted on the cat but when I check palico skills in general it would crash. had to delete my cat and now its fine lol
Did you edit the HR? Because if you did, the game will crash.

Lord Blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mh-talisman-editor-for-mhx-mhgen-mh4g-mh4u.411182/

This guy's got a charm editor. I've been mucking with that.

The only problem is I don't have a good charm table like the last game, so it's hard to figure out all the best combos you can make for skills. The only table I've found is a mostly Japanese one that only seems to list the final tier of charms, and you got different skills at different ranks with different max values. So I hope someone puts together a full list at some point.

ASura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you edit the HR? Because if you did, the game will crash.

Nope I did it all legit. It was only when viewing palico skills, once i removed the palico that i had edited my game was fine. and I could use the palico with the abilites find, just couldnt view palico skills in general.

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@APM Already an idea when the Guild Card Editor is coming :)?
What are you working on primarily? Do you do this as a hobby? Does your job involve coding?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@APM Already an idea when the Guild Card Editor is coming :)?
What are you working on primarily? Do you do this as a hobby? Does your job involve coding?
Don't think I can work on the Guild Card Editor any time soon, I'm pretty busy IRL with work and stuff. Software dev is just a hobby for me right now, but I hope to turn it to a full time job once I finish school.

emojiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i edited my HR to be 999 in the very beginning of the game where we didn't have any HR and it didn't take affect until i finished the last urgent quest(i lvl'ed from hr 7 to 999 online). it was quite hilarious because it didn't bug or crash my game in anyway or at least i haven't found anything yet. hopefully i didn't grind through all those quest for nothing XD

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i edited my HR to be 999 in the very beginning of the game where we didn't have any HR and it didn't take affect until i finished the last urgent quest(i lvl'ed from hr 7 to 999 online). it was quite hilarious because it didn't bug or crash my game in anyway or at least i haven't found anything yet. hopefully i didn't grind through all those quest for nothing XD
lol imagine the faces of others in the room.

is there anyway to get it without homebrew the save is on my non gw 3ds
Zelda oot hax or something

Last edited by APM,

ASura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zelda oot hax or something

Zelda OOT hax wont work on a system 11.0.33-U . The boot rate so low that its not considered working lol .

If you can't hard mod you'll need to do freakyhax or the field runners hax if you know someone who already has a cfw 3ds.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zelda OOT hax wont work on a system 11.0.33-U . The boot rate so low that its not considered working lol .

If you can't hard mod you'll need to do freakyhax or the field runners hax if you know someone who already has a cfw 3ds.
Ah, I haven't tried so I wouldn't know. Thanks for telling me.

JamesyPoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the bootrate for oothax like? Just wondering. It should be as good as other entry points.
I had a problem at first because the boot file wasn't in my root, it was in the Starter folder. But as soon as I moved it to the root it booted Everytime!

draco80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mh-talisman-editor-for-mhx-mhgen-mh4g-mh4u.411182/

This guy's got a charm editor. I've been mucking with that.

The only problem is I don't have a good charm table like the last game, so it's hard to figure out all the best combos you can make for skills. The only table I've found is a mostly Japanese one that only seems to list the final tier of charms, and you got different skills at different ranks with different max values. So I hope someone puts together a full list at some point.
thnx needed this was stuck with bad saves from bad hex editing charms . do you have good setup for palicos ? using apm editor? also which charms u recommend for SA ans GS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.