• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

PdrNN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry to bother you but I used the quest completer and returned hr 7 There Is A Way back What seems correct Why That corrupted the original save . thanks in advance .

Last edited by PdrNN,

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@ukee have u tried to import it to actual game? does it change?
nope i haven't really done any fiddling on the guild card with my save cause i want mine to remain as legit as possible, but also partly because im too lazy to hex edit and etc.

you can try it if you want to

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bother you but I used the quest completer and returned hr 7 There Is A Way back What seems correct Why That corrupted the original save . thanks in advance .
You have to restore a previous save file.

have_full

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nope i haven't really done any fiddling on the guild card with my save cause i want mine to remain as legit as possible, but also partly because im too lazy to hex edit and etc.

you can try it if you want to

i tried last night, didn't work
i affraid that they have separate guild card offset somewhere. i hope not.

because svanheulen said 9F0FE is player guild card offset, but something weird here, it takes 5208 bit for guildcard only and I couldn't get 9F0FE from jksavemanager

i will try weapon usage tonight

Last edited by have_full,

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i tried last night, didn't work
i affraid that they have separate guild card offset somewhere. i hope not.

because svanheulen said 9F0FE is player guild card offset, but something weird here, it takes 5208 bit for guildcard only and I couldn't get 9F0FE from jksavemanager

i will try weapon usage tonight
It does seem like editing the monster hunts/capture doesn't seem to actually work in-game, I'm probably wrong on the offsets then or there could be another offset somewhere in the save file that's actually the right one but I don't know.

The others do seem to work except for the streetpass tags offset, seems to not work too.
kP8Efj9.png

heYSnNX.png

Reactions: have_full

ThatBenderGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where to get the quest completer for mhgen? I See people talk about a quest completer. I just want to use it for the village quests

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where to get the quest completer for mhgen? I See people talk about a quest completer. I just want to use it for the village quests
I'd advise you not use it. It unlocks all quests (no differentiation between guild/village) and can brake things if you have not already reached 6* village and/or have not already finished the 7* urgent. If you'll hang on another couple days, I'm nearly done with every quest and I'll be uploading a version of my save for others to import their player name/gender/items/palicos/armor/weapons/etc into, thus having a 'clean' way to have all quests unlocked/completed without the often game-breaking side-effects of the various unlockers.

ThatBenderGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd advise you not use it. It unlocks all quests (no differentiation between guild/village) and can brake things if you have not already reached 6* village and/or have not already finished the 7* urgent. If you'll hang on another couple days, I'm nearly done with every quest and I'll be uploading a version of my save for others to import their player name/gender/items/palicos/armor/weapons/etc into, thus having a 'clean' way to have all quests unlocked/completed without the often game-breaking side-effects of the various unlockers.
I already completed the 7* urgent just hate doing all the gather quests for the village

Zygrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You have to edit the amount of HR points, not the HR value itself. Also you have to remove the HR limit first or they could be problems. If thats not the case, then remember that the information is not updated on the hunter select screen so load the game first to see if it worked.
I'm HC7. and I have to change the HC points?

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It does seem like editing the monster hunts/capture doesn't seem to actually work in-game, I'm probably wrong on the offsets then or there could be another offset somewhere in the save file that's actually the right one but I don't know.

The others do seem to work except for the streetpass tags offset, seems to not work too.
kP8Efj9.png

heYSnNX.png

Hey Man would you mind telling me how you edited it?

dendoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, i have a question. I edited my palico in some skill with the editor. All look fine, but when i return from a quest, my equipped palico remove all supports moves and skill. why?

MangoCrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i have a question. I edited my palico in some skill with the editor. All look fine, but when i return from a quest, my equipped palico remove all supports moves and skill. why?
You most likely haven't unlocked the skill or moves in game yet.

dendoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
not really, my palicoes are to lv 20 and i only add some skill with save editor, but i can't touch the previous equipped moves!

MangoCrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know how to change palico equipment using the editor? I want to remove the invalid message in the weapon slot of my palico.

DiCiolla5674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
now have my guildcard.bin processed and tested it with the test guild card and is everything as I wanted to.
but how i can now import guildcard.bin back into the system thx for any tutorial

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Go to Page 21 and read the format for palicos. There are skill restrictions. I would link it but I'm at work.

have_full

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
now have my guildcard.bin processed and tested it with the test guild card and is everything as I wanted to.
but how i can now import guildcard.bin back into the system thx for any tutorial

I usually do it manually.
guildcard.bin is extracted data for guild card information from ur savedata file.
I think the purpose of guildcard.bin is make it easier to look, check, compare the data without have to scroll and search the whole savedata
I don't know how to import it back.
so usually instead editing guildcard.bin, I edit my savedata file manually based on guildcard.bin offsets
ur guild card offsets should be start from 1ACB10

AoiKunieda

Trophies
XP
Country
the palico editor for skills not works i set the skill but when i start the mission a lose all skill e don have anything whyyy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, yep +1