Anyone remember the BladePad gamepad?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by xdarkmario, Sep 11, 2015.

1. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    I was extremely excited about the announcement of the bladepad gamepad for iphone. Provided the fact i have a android i was excited all the same. The design is flawless and small, it has all the right amount of controls and i just love the button layout. but im sad that it seems that the project is dead with the last thing said is tat we are looking for a way to make it work on IOS 7. we are on ios 8 and soon 9.
    i really wanted one. i see that a few people (mostly beta testers) have some early copies.
    i was wondering if anyone knows who may be selling a beta test version?

2. LightyKD

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    Just watched the Youtube video. I would LOVE to have a android compatible controller like this! My MOGA Pro does her job well but something as compact as this would kick so much ass!

3. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    the worst part is that there aren't any bootleg versions of it with its design ether.

4. LightyKD

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    Agreed. The Chinese clone makers have really been slacking off over the past two years. There was one a time where you could really rely on the fact that someone in China would make a clone.