Anyone receive anything from SwitchSX .com ?

scottieb99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My order number was 91 and i received an email with tracking on the 16th. Stayed in preshipment status until this morning when it finally updated and said delivery on Saturday the 23rd. Basic shipping.

Last edited by scottieb99,

Int3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know a reseller that has a paypal payment option AND has the license codes currently in stock? Just looking to buy the software.

Last edited by Int3,

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know a reseller that has a paypal payment option? I'm in Canada, but I just want the software so it doesn't matter which country the reseller is in. Just need a paypal payment option, and that they have license codes in stock.
i know switchsx.com has a paypal option. Idk if they have anything in stock. The owner is really busy rn trying to get all the orders out

karloz25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I Facebook messaged Anson Shawn, let’s see if he replies....

I bought the Pro.
Wouldn’t you think I would at least receive the License? Aren’t those feely available? Then later when the single arrives I can use that instead of the PC.

D

Deleted User

Well I Facebook messaged Anson Shawn, let’s see if he replies....

I bought the Pro.
Wouldn’t you think I would at least receive the License? Aren’t those feely available? Then later when the single arrives I can use that instead of the PC.
The dongle has the license built in

Reactions: karloz25
D

Deleted User

Ok that makes sense.
You just need to disable airplane mode for a moment and connect through the server after getting your license-request.dat created into your SD card. No need to verify your purchase through the website. You can only use the license that the dongle includes for only one Switch

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard from Shawn himself that all preorders will be shipped out by June 30th. Meaning all orders made before June 15th.

Marcsoup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was order 224 on 5/17, and it's still stuck on processing. I've sent 3 emails over the past week to both the address listed on the site and the one the paypal request came from and got nothing. The original email sent to me said it'd be shipped around the 15th when the first batch came in. I finally emailed and said "give me a good reason why I shouldn't file a dispute" and we'll see if that gets their attention.

MachRc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delivered today I was in number 118. I'm in CA. It was sent from MD Maryland
89b37f89b5d359f8dfa54cff0ee3f597.jpg
75636027031250a81ea5451402818ed1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

Its nice to to see everyone are getting what they wanted. Ruining a site reputation is bad. They're trying their best to ship the package to everyone and emailing everyone the license code

Marcsoup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its nice to to see everyone are getting what they wanted. Ruining a site reputation is bad. They're trying their best to ship the package to everyone and emailing everyone the license code
They've earned a reputation of ignoring their paying customers. Just because some people have received what they purchased doesn't automatically give them a good reputation. There are many others who have not received their order. I have heard nothing at all from them since last month despite repeated emails asking why mine's still processing while people who ordered after me have already gotten theirs. If they're unable to handle the volume of orders, they need to hire temporary employees to assist. It's officially summer and most schools are out by now. I'm sure they could find some high school kids on summer break who would be willing to earn some cash to help send some emails and pack some boxes.

dave11674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im with marcsoup

I was on the fb page this guy anson is a dick
Sending orders out back to fron
I heard 1267 arrived before 257 !!!
What kinda junk is that
Guys on the page asking him where their order 122 is !!
Asking him on the page or pm only led to deletion of the post or just straight ignorance

I will be warning peoplenot to order from this tool.
Im order 630 and paid immediately
And nothing till now... ON HOLD !!!

Guys a joker. Dont order from him
There is plenty of others about
another guy on fb seems to have a big supply of the os’s hit me up for info
Give him a shout

Dave

Last edited by dave11674,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users