Hacking Question Anyone ordered Xecutor SX PRO from SwitchSX.com??

iteacha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried but I could not, they did not accept my visa card
It's the same problem I had. In my case the website said that it can't verify data... but somehow the website accepted the order and show the status as 'Processing' I had to email their support couple days to confirm that they really didn't process my first payment, so in the end they sent me request payment via PayPal, so I guess that their website's card payment processing system is full of bugs, so to be sure that they got our orders we have to email them and have them request payment via PayPal.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their site says that it accept the American Express card. However when I type in the numbers it says it needs to be 16 digits. But my card is only 15 digits. I ended up doing a paypal payment and been waiting 3 days so far. As long as they can send me the paypal invoice by friday or saturday. I'm not impatient by any means. I'm willing to wait 2-3 weeks later to receive it.

Reactions: iteacha

iteacha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
68kH2aB

They just raised the price to $200 and $100 lol

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear Friends,To Clear All The Rumors That Has Been Going Around. We Assure You, Your Orders Were Already Been Paid For Month Ago, And Shipping Will Start Once We Receive From Team Xecuter According To What Was Stated Earlier.

Regarding Orders Placed After 20th May, We Still Have No ETA From Xecuter, Same As Other Sites, But More Information Will Be Avaliable Soon.

To Finally Address The Issue, We Raised The Prices On Our Sites, To With Hold Further Orders, Because We Got Alot Of Orders To Process And After We Ship All Orders Out We Will Decrease The Price So Orders Can Be Taken.

Last edited by WiiuGold,

eXhumer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I enquired shipping date from SwitchSX and got this.

"Hi, orders before May 20 is in first batch, which will be shipped around June 15-20. orders later than that will be in second batch or third batch. second batch will be shipped around June 30, to get latest updated news of the shipment, please join in Facebook Group: Switch USA Fans"

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

"Hi, orders before May 20 is in first batch, which will be shipped around June 15-20. orders later than that will be in second batch or third batch. second batch will be shipped around June 30, to get latest updated news of the shipment, please join in Facebook Group: Switch USA Fans"

And so the excuses begin

This is going to be fun when the reality of what I have told you sinks in to the juvenile element of this forum

iteacha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

so order after May 20 will be ship later? I ordered it on June 12th and when I asked about shipping date they said that my order will be shipped around June 15-20 damn.. should I trust their word or not :(

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.. should I trust their word or not :(

They are a website run by people who are trying to remain anonymous who sell highly illegal devices using now locked payment methods of products begin pushed by a man who served several years in a US penitentiary for credit card fraud.

Sounds pretty trustworthy to me don't you think ?

castdreams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put my order in with them on the 18th, sent them my PayPal info via e-mail as instructed and got the invoice on the 21st. Looks like I should be in the first batch of orders.

As soon as I get my confirmation e-mail that it's been shipped, I'm buying a 2nd Switch as well. Too scared of getting banned on my main console.

eXhumer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And so the excuses begin

This is going to be fun when the reality of what I have told you sinks in to the juvenile element of this forum

Where are they making excuses? I asked for the estimated date and this is what they said.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so order after May 20 will be ship later? I ordered it on June 12th and when I asked about shipping date they said that my order will be shipped around June 15-20 damn.. should I trust their word or not :(

If they have guranteed you, I don't see a reason why not to believe.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They are a website run by people who are trying to remain anonymous who sell highly illegal devices using now locked payment methods of products begin pushed by a man who served several years in a US penitentiary for credit card fraud.

Sounds pretty trustworthy to me don't you think ?

Evidence for your claims?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ...