Homebrew anyone know what causes this?

Ryab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a wii U running cbhc and I was just in the middle of playing a game on my wii u when randomly the console shuts off and then the power light is just blinking red never had this before and i dont know if its somthing with cbhc or not but i could not get the system to turn back on until i unplugged it and plugged it back in

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a wii U running cbhc and I was just in the middle of playing a game on my wii u when randomly the console shuts off and then the power light is just blinking red never had this before and i dont know if its somthing with cbhc or not but i could not get the system to turn back on until i unplugged it and plugged it back in
I think if you try cleaning the air vents where the fan is on the back. Maybe dust it off and blow into it with maybe compressed air or use vacuum cleaner. I once had a problem of a blinking red light, I think the system just overheated. I inspected it and saw how filthy the vent was. So maybe it will help. :)

Unplug the system, Clean around the vents with a damp cloth, then use compressed air to blow air, or vacuum to suck it out.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Ryab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think if you try cleaning the air vents where the fan is on the back. Maybe dust it off and blow into it with maybe compressed air or use vacuum cleaner. I once had a problem of a blinking red light, I think the system just overheated. I inspected it and saw how filthy the vent was. So maybe it will help. :)

Unplug the system, Clean around the vents with a damp cloth, then use compressed air to blow air, or vacuum to suck it out.
ok just wanted to make sure something was not wrong with my system

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E