Hardware Anyone else having login problems at Xecutor's forums?

Elliander

OP
Trophies
Website
elliander.etherealspheres.com
XP
Country
United States
As of a few months ago I have been unable to access the Team Xecutor forums. I first noticed this when I tried reporting a bug back in November, but the issue persists and not really sure what to do about it.

When I try logging in as "Elliander" with my stored password it tells me that the password is wrong, which, to be fair, could mean that I reset it while on another device and forgot about it. It doesn't have to mean my account was compromised. However, when I use their password reset form it tells me:

A password reset request has been emailed to you. Please follow the instructions in that email.

and yet no email is ever recieved. Not in inbox nor in spam. So, I tried contacting them:

There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

and finally I tried creating a new account. It can login, but...

Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to
and nothing is recieved. Since others who use that forum also use this forum I figured it couldn't be hurt to ask if anyone knows what's going on with their account system. I highly doubt that this is some indicator of doom over the recent arrests they had since the issue predates that and since their forum still exists and is active and their mods are still sold. My best guess is that their email system has been down for some time. I'm just not really sure what I can even do about this.

Elliander

OP
Trophies
Website
elliander.etherealspheres.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it permitted to share links to online stores that sell modchips? If I moderator says it's OK I will share what links I have at least. Otherwise I'll hold off.

Of course, if you are able to login on the team xecutor forums you could always ask there. Are you able to login or create an account successfully there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.