AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is strange. From the same place and it hung up on load for me like for everyone else. Tried US and EUR regions, no dice.
Have you tried downloading the game demo from the eshop then applying the dlc from USB download helper to that because now I think of it that may have been the way I did it.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
not a case of the dumbasses.
what does that even mean? please, don't insult other users. and if that was directed to you, I'm sure he didn't meant that you were one just because he asked about CFW.

like I said, there are different ways to patch signature, did you try other tools? Simple Signature patcher for example has less patches, it could prevent that game from detecting other FW patches.
that's just an idea, no idea if it will work or not.

targren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what does that even mean? please, don't insult other users. and if that was directed to you, I'm sure he didn't meant that you were one just because he asked about CFW.

Nope, strictly self-targeting. I've made a couple of bonehead moves not paying attention (grabbing the 1.3.1 BOTW update, e.g.) so I'm not afraid to admit to it. Haven't had the chance to try messing with signatures and the like. Not sure I want to play the game that badly, but it's just been a busy weekend. :)

I just tried this game and its DLC downloaded using Wii U USB Helper. No issues here.

Out of curiosity: Haxchi, CBHC, or Mocha?

Last edited by targren,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, strictly self-targeting. I've made a couple of bonehead moves not paying attention (grabbing the 1.3.1 BOTW update, e.g.) so I'm not afraid to admit to it. Haven't had the chance to try messing with signatures and the like. Not sure I want to play the game that badly, but it's just been a busy weekend. :)

Out of curiosity: Haxchi, CBHC, or Mocha?
I use Mocha.

racertj5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the US version of Fatal Frame to work. The trial version works from USB helper or eshop but adding the Dlc from USB helper causes the game to freeze at launch using CBHC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: