Any way to get my save back?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by TheKawaiiDesu, Aug 1, 2016.

1. TheKawaiiDesu
    OP

TheKawaiiDesu Ball of Kawaiiness

Aug 23, 2015
    Korea, North
    Lowee
    Basically, I wanted to try stuff with HENkaku (if I could restore previous saves without making a backup of the whole app), and for now my save data appears as "corrupted".
    Here's what I did:
    1) I made a complete backup of app0/, ur0/ and ux0/. I'll call the save data from this backup "1"
    2) I rebuilt the database (so I could install VBHL).
    3) I played the game a little, and made a backup of its save folder. I'll call this save data "2"
    4) I replaced the data0000.sav file on my vita by the data0000.sav "1" file. When I tried to load the first save, it was apparently corrupted.
    5) Seeing that, I replace the whole save folder on my vita by the save folder "2". When I tried to launch the game, I got an error saying "the data is corrupted, delete and reinstall".
    6) I deleted the app data using Content Manager, rebuilt the database, downloaded and installed all the DLCs, and started the app. Then I tried to copy all the "dataXXXX.sav" and "files.db" from "2" into the new save folder, but while the game starts fine, I can't load the saves (corrupted).

And well... Now I don't know what to do :unsure:
    Is there anything I can do to get my save back?
    If that can help, the game I'm using is a cartridge version of Neptunia Re;Birth2.
    Thanks!

2. naughtyotsel

naughtyotsel GBAtemp Regular

Jul 17, 2016
    i have no idea

3. Zephir1991

Zephir1991 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 21, 2012
    Germany
    There are 2 folders, the savedata folder and a backup folder, with a single data inside. Did you also copy that folder?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice