Any way to edit Game Notes?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by WoJjTeK, Jul 12, 2013.

1. WoJjTeK
    OP

WoJjTeK GBAtemp Regular

Jun 27, 2012
    Poland
    Hi, so as you probably know there's a functionality in 3DS which allows to write down your own notes while in the game. I was wondering if there's any way to edit them on PC and put them on my 3DS ? I'd like to convert plain text to game note and have a walkthrough in form of game notes. So, is it possible ?
    Thanks in advance for your answer.

2. GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS GBAtemp Regular

Apr 27, 2013
    United States
    The game notes are stored on the system, so no. The game notes can be exported to the SD Card as a picture, but you can't import game notes.
    Just use the web browser for a walkthough.

WoJjTeK likes this.
  3. GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS GBAtemp Regular

Apr 27, 2013
    United States
    A good website for FAQs and walkthroughs that works very well on the 3DS is http://m.gamefaqs.com
    Just search the game in the search bar and then go to the FAQ section. (A FAQ on gamefaqs is more like a walkthrough, they aren't really just "Frequently Asked Questions")

4. jesterscourt

jesterscourt Not Brad.

Jan 3, 2007
    United States
    I would also +1 the idea of using GameFAQs' mobile site to get your walkthroughs on your 3DS (provided you are connected via WiFi). Mult-tasking/switching between the browser and the game doesn't require you to fully close out either, which is a major plus. As a heads-up, if you get out of WiFi connection, it will attempt to reload the page, therefore losing the walkthrough.