Gaming Any tips for Rocket League?

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just got rocket league for the switch. Honestly I have never really played it before. Any special tips to float my way for a latecomer like me to the game?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i just got rocket league for the switch. Honestly I have never really played it before. Any special tips to float my way for a latecomer like me to the game?
From one unskilled player to another, enjoy the game. I can offer you no tips for getting better. I've had the game for a year or so and I've learned next to nothing. Heck, I celebrate hitting the ball. Get yourself a few friends and play together. Annoy them, learn with them, score own goals. It's all good fun friendo. As for actual tips on the game... I think @Chary and @AyanamiRei0 are good at the game, maybe they can help lol

Reactions: ATofix

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Training mode is honestly the best way. Not only does it teach you how ton play every position on the field, the modes get harder to test your skill. Other than that, I would watch some guides on how to fly/freestyle. Also, use ball cam, cuz it's hard to use it if you get used to normal cam.

Reactions: ATofix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night