Any Starfox 64 Hacks or Tools?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Hashishin1, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Hashishin1
    OP

Hashishin1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2014
    United States
    Eagle Mountain, Utah
    So I've been looking all over the internet and the only Starfox mod I found was a texture mod, and I didn't find any tools for modding Starfox myself.

Can anyone lead me to any mods or tools? OR perhaps, is there anyone out there willing to take the time to create some?

2. aireca

aireca GBAtemp Regular

May 25, 2009
    United States
    Nah, the biggest retro hacks site i know is romhacking net and found nothing in there.

3. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    Like many things in the romhacking scene, things have been lost with time. I remember on one of the acmlm boards, someone was messing around with models for Star Fox 64, around the time that Super Mario 64 was first being looked into. Wouldn't know if anything of it survived nowadays.

Try asking at romhacking dot net and see if any one remembers the info or where new leads might be. But you will probably not find any tools, only documentation. You'll most likely have to write your own tools if you want something simple to work with.

4. Hashishin1
    OP

Hashishin1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2014
    United States
    Eagle Mountain, Utah
    Yeah. I don't have any programming skills, and it would be nice if there was a star fox version of Toad's Tools. But, one can only dream right...

5. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    You are better off using the source engine to make a starfox-like game, or unity or something :/