Hacking any new CFW methods?

Matt_TecGames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There won't be any for quite some time (although one was supposed to be released like month ago).
also cam you check yourself for new CFW coming out? pretty much a boot9strap installer homebrew app? to run this app you need to access homebrew launcher through steelminer method or something that can overwrite a pre-installed 3DS application? (ex: Nintendo 3DS Camera)

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
also cam you check yourself for new CFW coming out? pretty much a boot9strap installer homebrew app? to run this app you need to access homebrew launcher through steelminer method or something that can overwrite a pre-installed 3DS application? (ex: Nintendo 3DS Camera)
Lol. Didn't check what forum this is. I was talking about switch.
So to answer it now, I don't see any new methods releasing any time soon. People are definitely still working on it, but with frogminer and ntrboot, you can hack any 3ds you want with minimal effort and for free. So you know, its not a priority at all.

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty much a boot9strap installer homebrew app? to run this app you need to access homebrew launcher through steelminer method or something that can overwrite a pre-installed 3DS application? (ex: Nintendo 3DS Camera)
That already exists, it's called Frogminer. However, with Fredminer being so easy, what's the point of making another method?

Last edited by SCOTT0852,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo