Hacking any MAC system user here?

Silly_Bonnie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all, I have done research everything, trying to get more information that available for the Mac system, as mostly all information is available for the Window system only.
I tried to install Wine on my Mac laptop, alas, NHSE doesn't work it. Need to wait for Wine version to make it compatible Mac system but don't know how long it takes!
My brain got hurt and tried to get other way solution before installing my switch, yet as I tried to gather all information first, too. As well get the picture of what I need step by step from the laptop to switch and backward too.
Can someone who has Mac laptop able help me & give me the right direction please? (you can dm me if you like)
I know the last option is to buy second hand window laptop however, I am trying to see is there any solution for the Mac system. Mainly I am using it for the Animal Crossing New Horizon game to helping my friends.
Thank you very much!

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save yourself the pain and install virtualbox, vmware fusion, or parallels. Create a Windows VM and do your switch stuff there.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all, I have done research everything, trying to get more information that available for the Mac system, as mostly all information is available for the Window system only.
I tried to install Wine on my Mac laptop, alas, NHSE doesn't work it. Need to wait for Wine version to make it compatible Mac system but don't know how long it takes!
My brain got hurt and tried to get other way solution before installing my switch, yet as I tried to gather all information first, too. As well get the picture of what I need step by step from the laptop to switch and backward too.
Can someone who has Mac laptop able help me & give me the right direction please? (you can dm me if you like)
I know the last option is to buy second hand window laptop however, I am trying to see is there any solution for the Mac system. Mainly I am using it for the Animal Crossing New Horizon game to helping my friends.
Thank you very much!

Just use bootcamp?? Literally partition your mac and download windows 10 iso free online.
You will get prompted for a windows activation key, but things won’t stop working if you don’t.
You can also buy them online for like 5$.
Wine/parrallels are all crap in comparison.

Ianedwards77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just use bootcamp?? Literally partition your mac and download windows 10 iso free online.
You will get prompted for a windows activation key, but things won’t stop working if you don’t.
You can also buy them online for like 5$.
Wine/parrallels are all crap in comparison.
2nd this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4