Hacking Any issues ordering Acekard from Shoptemp?

glave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered 2 acekards on Nov 13th, but still haven't received them. I contacted Shoptemp Sunday, and they assured that they were shipped on Nov 15th, but still if they don't arrive tomorrow, I've got 2 DSi for presents, but no acekard.
frown.gif

Has anyone had any issues with Shoptemp? What kinda speed did you get when you ordered?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered my Acekard back in April, 10 days to get to me. I ordered an R4 on Nov. 7th, 18 days to get to me.

You should wait at least 2 months. Especially with the whole happenings of bombs in the mail, foreign packages could be drastically delayed.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lightake said:
The slowdown from postal service is very obvious , but it isn't normal since your order is shipped on Nov 15th , did you track it on the site ?

ShopTemp says wait for up to 8 weeks before asking for a refund.

glave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
What shipping did you use?

I used free with my DS2, ordered on the 13th of Nov, just like you, and it hasn't come yet.

I used the free also. Well, I'm sorry you haven't received yours either, but at least I have some comfort now. Sadly that comfort isn't gonna do much for me on Saturday morning.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to let you know, Shoptemp closed down recently. It's most likely not be affecting your order though. But their PayPal account has been frozen so they're unable to give refunds whether they want to or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...