Hacking Gaming Any good racing games?

Catt9ine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a little upset when I saw that there was no Gran Turismo on the Vita, and even more so when I saw that the only "Real" racing games were ridge racer and NFS: most wanted. So I was left wondering if there was something I wasn't seeing.

Im aware of that auto modelista style racer but I can't download the prototype because of the dead link, and as far as I know there were no other posted links to a prototype.

Im looking for a 3d arcade, sim, or even simcade racers.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Codemastershock

Catt9ine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed is pretty good but it's a mario kart like game, if you're looking for something more realistic there a better choices on PSP
I know that but I think it'd be nice to see a sim racing game utilizing the full potential of the ps vita. thanks tho! Ill be sure to check out sonic racing

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Try Asphalt:Injection, it's pretty good and looks nice on the vita
Edit: wipeout 2048 and F1 2011 are also good. You can use adrenaline and play Burnout Legends and Burnout Dominator

Reactions: Catt9ine

Catt9ine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try Asphalt:Injection, it's pretty good and looks nice on the vita
Edit: wipeout 2048 and F1 2011 are also good. You can use adrenaline and play Burnout Legends and Burnout Dominator
I saw Asphalt: Injection at a garage sale but I assumed I was like the new ones, but ill try it since i've been getting into Asphault 8.

I haven't really bothered with F1 games but I will try that one out.

I sucked at the psp wipeout games but ill try this one lol

I LOVE the psp racing games, which is why I assumed the psvita would also have lots of good racing games. I guess that just playing the psp games are the way to go for racing games on the vita, thanks for the recommendations tho lol

Reactions: Codemastershock

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSP has many awesome racers. The only ones on Vita that I tried and know are good are Most Wanted and Transformed which others here have already mentioned.

jeferey

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Outrun Coast 2 Coast psp, or speed devils in flycast emulator, or sonic and sega vita games, gran turismo psp, crazy taxi port, revolt port...

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NFS Most Wanted is pretty good, atleast the racing is. Though i hate the open world gameplay, having to search for cars in order to get races, drive to race locations etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34