Any game suggestions

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Snowmanne, Jan 9, 2012.

Jan 9, 2012

Any game suggestions by Snowmanne at 11:08 PM (334 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Snowmanne
    OP

Member Snowmanne GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can anyone recommend me any games that I should buy from the list of games I already own. I beat all my games and I don't feel like playing online. I don't know of any other game that's good on the Wii, any help would be appreciated.
    My Games

2. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    There's this essential list that's stickied for this reason.

For shooters, there's other call of duty games (world at war and reflex...maybe even more), and if you don't mind a rail shooter then house of the dead: overkill is pretty good as well. There's metroid prime trilogy as well. Oh, and the conduit isn't half bad.

For platformers, I can suggest Rayman origins. I'm not yet sure just HOW much I like it, but it's certainly a very good game thus far (about as good as NSMBW)

Zelda and the Mario galaxy games are often recommended to wii owners, and for good reason.

Hope you'll find something. :)

3. Snowmanne
    OP

Member Snowmanne GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I did check the Wii game essential list but it doesn't inform me that well on games. I will try the metroid prime trilogy forgot they made that. the zelda and mario galaxy games don't really suit me since they piss me off, especially mario galaxy since my whole incident with super mario sunshine and I'll look into rayman origins thanks for the help.