Hacking Any cfw support launching apps under target titles?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luma/Rosalina DOES support it but not with the required Homebrew for that program. Not to mention that program is severely outdated as the required Homebrew cannot even run in an updated CFW environment. In addition, the server where those mystery gifts were stored is no longer maintained. This worked in Gen 6 and at the VERY start of Gen 7 and that was it. I would recommend PKSM, to inject wondercards (you still get the card, and collect the gift in game) and that program works with Gen 1 - 7.5 and is constantly being updated.

ootnes2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luma/Rosalina DOES support it but not with the required Homebrew for that program. Not to mention that program is severely outdated as the required Homebrew cannot even run in an updated CFW environment. In addition, the server where those mystery gifts were stored is no longer maintained. This worked in Gen 6 and at the VERY start of Gen 7 and that was it. I would recommend PKSM, to inject wondercards (you still get the card, and collect the gift in game) and that program works with Gen 1 - 7.5 and is constantly being updated.

I want to use it for a Gen 6 game so it should work if I can run the patch 3dsx (presumably I could then run the layers program). Will Luma let me run the 3dsx somehow?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to use it for a Gen 6 game so it should work if I can run the patch 3dsx (presumably I could then run the layers program). Will Luma let me run the 3dsx somehow?
The most recent versions of Homebrew won't. And Luma won't run the older versions of HomeBrew so it's like a catch22. You can definitely try it honestly depends on the dev environment the Homebrew was created in. Most older brews were created with a now outdated lib that is no longer supported. Also anything that depends on the old "hax payloads" will not work with Homebrew 2.0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: