any BootCTR9 build compatible with ds mode on new 3ds ?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by nakion, Feb 25, 2017.

1. nakion
    OP

nakion Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2017
    Gambia, The
    i get an error with BootCTR9-pre-v1.0 if i boot with that the ds mode is somehow bugged and i just get a black screen on start , without BootCTR9-pre-v1.0 the ds mode works ,

(while im boot with BootCTR9-pre-v1.0 the 3ds mode emu and sys nand works as it should )
    btw im on a9lh+luma 6.6 , with sys 9.2 & emu 11.2

is there any build / version that works with ds mode+gateway on new 3ds ? or maybe a fix for that ?

Last edited by nakion, Feb 25, 2017
  2. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
  3. nakion
    OP

nakion Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2017
    Gambia, The
    hello

thanks but can u be more specific please ? do i just have to put arm9loaderhax.bin (luma cfw file) for example to /lol/arm9loaderhax.bin put it in the path.txt file and turn the custom path option in luma on ? then the ds mode is working again ? if yes why is that ?

also i wanna boot bootctr first instead of luma ist this the case if i change the path ?

also can i put bootctr9 and other bins to the ctr nand like it is on the sd card ? to boot other apps/stuff without a sd card ?

Last edited by nakion, Feb 25, 2017
  4. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    1: Yes, you just put the Luma payload somewhere and define its location in path.txt and the boot manager's configuration.

2: Yes, just make sure that it's the only arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of your SD.

3: I think you can, but I have no idea if it supports that. I've not ever used it (I use arm9launcher).

5. nakion
    OP

nakion Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2017
    Gambia, The
    hello

thanks it worked properly its all working now yay :D

Joom likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice