Homebrew Another System Update 11.8

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So unexpected, but CakesFW actually works just fine with this update, even the TWL and AGB patches work.
Luma3DS (both stable and Nightly) and Rei-Six are both broken through this update

Last edited by The Catboy,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It amuses me how much Nintendo is still trying to fuck over 3DS hacks, while forgetting the Wii-U even exist, and not even bothering to patch out the hacks. Even though Wii-U came out after the 3DS. Yes, I know the Switch exist, but I still find it funny.

Poudink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's normal they don't do anything about the wii u. it was a commercial failure so they don't really care about it anymore and seem to just want to let it die.

delete12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It amuses me how much Nintendo is still trying to fuck over 3DS hacks, while forgetting the Wii-U even exist, and not even bothering to patch out the hacks. Even though Wii-U came out after the 3DS. Yes, I know the Switch exist, but I still find it funny.
Another way to put around this is, younger Nintendo developers are looking into both the Switch and 3DS OSes, to try to find common exploits and patch both of them up together. What is patched in the 3DS OS will be moved over to the Switch for their upcoming Mariko revision.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: NFates

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1