Another new poster!

PrinceOfBrains

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! Name's PrinceOfBrains and I'm new here!

I hail from just outside Detroit, I play in a band called Bathroom of the Future, and I've been a nearly lifelong game and toy collector. I've seen a number of GBA Temp threads in the past while I've been googling for technical help on various things, but I figured it was time I actually created an account and joined in.

Like many of you I tend to prefer Nintendo systems, but if pressed I would confirm the Dreamcast as my favorite console ever, and recently I've been exploring some later non-Game Boy handhelds like the Neo Geo Pocket Color and Wonderswan. I'm not much in the ways of hacking or modding yet, but I have a backlit original GBA and I'm about to try to put a backlit screen in my NGPC when time allows.

It's nice meeting everyone, and I look forward to talking with you!

PrinceOfBrains

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much for the kind welcomes, everyone!

Welcome, Prince. Love the TF pfp.

Hey, thank you! Transformers and video games were the first two things I liked as a kid, and I guess I never really let go of either of them lol. Fire Convoy here is a particular favorite of mine, as he represents the first time I ever imported toys from Japan since I didn't know if he'd ever come out in the States.

MetallicKaiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks so much for the kind welcomes, everyone!

Hey, thank you! Transformers and video games were the first two things I liked as a kid, and I guess I never really let go of either of them lol. Fire Convoy here is a particular favorite of mine, as he represents the first time I ever imported toys from Japan since I didn't know if he'd ever come out in the States.
Right on. It's hard to shake TF when they continue to release quality merch / shows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY