Hacking Another Black screen problem you see

Helpwithmywii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You have probably heard this problem but on USB Loader GX I have a game but when I click on it the screen where it says setting and start, it is black. What this means is that I can't load the game or It will kick me back to the HBC. My filesystem for games: USB > wbfs > GAMENAME [ID].wbfs. cIOS slots installed are 249, 250 and 251. USB is in port zero. Game is not corrupt. The game obviously appears as it should but if you click on the game its black and then it kicks you back to HBC.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have probably heard this problem but on USB Loader GX I have a game but when I click on it the screen where it says setting and start, it is black. What this means is that I can't load the game or It will kick me back to the HBC. My filesystem for games: USB > wbfs > GAMENAME [ID].wbfs. cIOS slots installed are 249, 250 and 251. USB is in port zero. Game is not corrupt. The game obviously appears as it should but if you click on the game its black and then it kicks you back to HBC.
What game is it? Some games require to be run with a specific ios like BO/MW3, or if the game is not from your region, both can result in a blackscreen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: $6 for 2 pounds though shits expensive