animal crossing refill

s1kr17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, what program is used to automatically refill your island with the items you placed without having to use nhse? thanks.

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by automatic refill? ACNHMobileSpawner will spawn items of your choice into your inventory, but you still have to run the program and select things that you want to spawn. It's not automatic.

s1kr17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by automatic refill? ACNHMobileSpawner will spawn items of your choice into your inventory, but you still have to run the program and select things that you want to spawn. It's not automatic.
ok, not too sure if i’m going crazy but on some islands when a person comes to the island, the person already there shows the item picked up already so there’s an empty spot but the new person that comes in shows an untouched island. but of there’s no such tool then i’m just going crazy…or don’t know what i’m talking about

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok, not too sure if i’m going crazy but on some islands when a person comes to the island, the person already there shows the item picked up already so there’s an empty spot but the new person that comes in shows an untouched island. but of there’s no such tool then i’m just going crazy…or don’t know what i’m talking about
mobile spawner, first freeze the map, before anyone arrive, it will auto refill once anyone leaves or arrives

Reactions: s1kr17 and wiiNinja

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end