ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Leaf Save editor

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm still new to save editor, and for some reason I can't move my dock in the web-js editor so my friend told me to try the GitHub NLSE. Basically which files do I download and where do I place them. I'm using a Macbook Pro so any advice would be really helpful! Thank you!

D

Deleted User

Export your ACNL save with JKSM. Then download this and copy all of the archive to your desktop. Drag your ACNL save folder over the exe!

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to take save data from an acnl town and overwrite it on to a blank acnl town?

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is there anyway to take save data from an acnl town and overwrite it on to a blank acnl town?
I guess not because acnl has a save file protection and the save editor need to replace the files and spoof the save verification that the game does, but im not completely sure of it and it may be possible

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess not because acnl has a save file protection and the save editor need to replace the files and spoof the save verification that the game does, but im not completely sure of it and it may be possible

Thanks just curious....kinda wish I could edit my main street...nothing crazy just add some trees and more grass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y