ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
ok. i checked out that new list. I put the new IDs in the edizon cheat code but the codes don't work still. Yes i updated the build ID. The nook miles tickets are the same ID in that new list but the codes don't work.
Yeah because all of the physical memory addresses for everything changed.

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im updating new stuff i find in the code compared to older stuff. feel free to help me out by mentioning me if you see new stuff. im starting from the top down. https://pastebin.com/dhPhxzw5
update i think i found all the new items added to 1.2 now :) if anyone has a pastebin of the old 1.1.4 clothing codes that would be great but the one i had didnt have them so sadleif

SlothsCranny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update i think i found all the new items added to 1.2 now :) if anyone has a pastebin of the old 1.1.4 clothing codes that would be great but the one i had didnt have them so sadleif
Thanks for doing that. Even if we have the codes for the new items now, cheats still won't work because the physical memory addresses changed as SkyQueen mentioned.

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for doing that. Even if we have the codes for the new items now, cheats still won't work because the physical memory addresses changed as SkyQueen mentioned.
i know :) just wanted to make a little list on whats new just to make it easier for those of us who already have everything and want to transfer items to an unhacked switch x) aka me haha

Reactions: OblivionReign

SlothsCranny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know :) just wanted to make a little list on whats new just to make it easier for those of us who already have everything and want to transfer items to an unhacked switch x) aka me haha
haha good point. do you know how the process works to find out how to figure out that the new physical memory addresses are?

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha good point. do you know how the process works to find out how to figure out that the new physical memory addresses are?
i personally dont know a thing about coding haha. i just help with what i can do aka this and whatever else that doesnt require making coding stuff x)

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Nook Inc. botanical & silk rugs have been in the game since launch. (Or at least the first patch).

Reactions: OblivionReign

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Nook Inc. botanical & silk rugs have been in the game since launch. (Or at least the first patch).
whoops haha. yeah some of the stuff was moved around so i had to double check a few items. guessed i missed these two x) is everything else good though?

IsThatToasted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyone that has insight on how long something like Gold Nuggets/Tickets will take? :) That's really all i need to keep me goin and would love to learn exactly how to obtain this information from my gamefiles if someone could explain? :)

domdomdom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whoops haha. yeah some of the stuff was moved around so i had to double check a few items. guessed i missed these two x) is everything else good though?
you're missing

{ "name": "holly start", "dec_id": 3024, "hex_id": "0BD0", "internal_name": "BushSeedling_03024", "price": 280},
{ "name": "young holly", "dec_id": 3026, "hex_id": "0BD2", "internal_name": "Bush_03026", "price": 420},
{ "name": "holly bush", "dec_id": 3027, "hex_id": "0BD3", "internal_name": "Bush_03027", "price": 560},

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what we do have requests for so far are all 40 inventory slots, duplicate inv 1/2/3(idk how many slots people usually like to multiply) and recipe inventory slots. and we have all the items now so thats settled with :) idk if people still use the moon jump and running fast code but the 3 i said are usually the most favored right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you're missing

{ "name": "holly start", "dec_id": 3024, "hex_id": "0BD0", "internal_name": "BushSeedling_03024", "price": 280},
{ "name": "young holly", "dec_id": 3026, "hex_id": "0BD2", "internal_name": "Bush_03026", "price": 420},
{ "name": "holly bush", "dec_id": 3027, "hex_id": "0BD3", "internal_name": "Bush_03027", "price": 560},
yeah! i saw those but werent too sure why they were above. i was thinking i maybe already pasted them. thank you!! for some reason they were really far away from everything else in the code

edit* i missed red hibiscus bushes as well. added now!

Last edited by lennurs,

Papa_Jon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn.. what's the inventory slot codes for 1.2.0???

Damn.. what's the item slot code for 1.2.0??

IsThatToasted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what we do have requests for so far are all 40 inventory slots, duplicate inv 1/2/3(idk how many slots people usually like to multiply) and recipe inventory slots. and we have all the items now so thats settled with :) idk if people still use the moon jump and running fast code but the 3 i said are usually the most favored right?

yeah! i saw those but werent too sure why they were above. i was thinking i maybe already pasted them. thank you!! for some reason they were really far away from everything else in the code

I would say those are fairly common ones yes :) I just really need slot numbers and proper formatting, can build most things with IDs from there :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases