Hacking Animal Crossing and USB Loader GX

ldefoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always run my Animal Crossing: City Folk game through USB Loader since that's the fastest way for Wiimmfi. It was working fine last week, but two days ago I went on and all my games that used to be on my flash drive weren't showing up, but it still said space was being taken up on my flash drive. I only had three games on the drive (Mario Kart, Maria Bros., and AC:CF) and now they don't show up, but they still take up space. I opened Wii Flow and they showed up there and ran fine. I tried deleting them and reinstalling the, from the disc, I got s success message but they still don't show up in USB Loader GX, but they DO in Wii Flow. I tried loading a disc onto my drive that I rarely use and that hasn't been used with USB Loader GX before. I used M&M Kart Racing, it loaded fine and was visible in USB Loader GX. It appears USB Loader is only not showing game that were previously loaded, but new ones show up. I tried formatting the drive and redownloading the USB Loader GX app completely new, I tried reinstalling the IOS and basically re-did everything, and the games still don't show up. I tried the drive in WBFS, FAT32 and NTFS and they still don't work in USB Loadee GX. can someone help me? If not is there another USB loader app that I can use to patch AC:CF with Wiimmfi?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use WBFS. Just use FAT32 and make sure the disc images are good first. Also make sure you're using the latest revision of the loader (r1260). Also, flash drives are not the best storage medium.

ldefoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use WBFS. Just use FAT32 and make sure the disc images are good first. Also make sure you're using the latest revision of the loader (r1260). Also, flash drives are not the best storage medium.

Thanks I got it working. I just reset to default settings and it worked. I don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu