Angry Birds Space

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except people always seem to use the word milking to classify something like angry birds that has already over stayed it's welcome that they're making random crap of, Tshirts, plushies. ****** fruit snacks, a tv show. I don't really care if i am wrong in defining it as milking, but i will keep refering to it as milking.
Of course you will. You're a teenager and don't care, ha. Also, you've used a few words wrong here, but I'll just settle with you using milking wrong. The fact that your argument is that you don't care about your own ignorance is amazing because in itself - it's ignorant. But I can't bother with children, so I'll let you have this one.

You do realize that you're insulting me over a word right?

I will just let that sink in.
How have I insulted you?

Callng me a teen, calling me a child, calling me ignorant.

All because of the way i used a word. How very mature
You've been ignorant - that's simply fact. It's not opinionated.
Are you not a teen or a child? If you're simply an ignorant person, then I apologize.

You are an inspiration to people who are anal about grammar.

Continue fighting the good fight against improper word usage

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I think Sylar1 doesn't like Angry Birds.

Reactions: 2 people

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Tch! This is so stupid! Making us buy another ga...wait it's free and ad-supported? okay...

Tch! This is so stupid! Just another Crush the Castle clone...what? It's a different physics engine altogether? okay...

Tch! this is so stupid! Rovio is milking the franch....what? There's only been 4 games in the last 3 years? okay...

Tch! This is so stupid! Rovio making me play an....what? You mean I don't have to play it? *walks away*

Reactions: 1 person

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tch! This is so stupid! Making us buy another ga...wait it's free and ad-supported? okay...

Tch! This is so stupid! Just another Crush the Castle clone...what? It's a different physics engine altogether? okay...

Tch! this is so stupid! Rovio is milking the franch....what? There's only been 4 games in the last 3 years? okay...

Tch! This is so stupid! Rovio making me play an....what? You mean I don't have to play it? *walks away*

Games
Tshirts
Plushies
Tv Show
Fruit snacks

mooo

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Games
Tshirts
Plushies
Tv Show
Fruit snacks

mooo

Tch! This is so stupid! Making us buy all the related merch...what? You mean I don't have to buy that either?

And has been previously stated...Mario, pac-man, final fantasy, metal gear, pokemon, etc... The list goes on. Just because it's not a game you would play doesn't mean it's not a worldwide sensation.

On a related note:
NpLm9.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Games
Tshirts
Plushies
Tv Show
Fruit snacks

mooo
Welcome to Capitalism 101. Keep the juice flowing.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Games
Tshirts
Plushies
Tv Show
Fruit snacks

mooo

Tch! This is so stupid! Making us buy all the related merch...what? You mean I don't have to buy that either?

You obviously don't get it, so good day to you.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Games
Tshirts
Plushies
Tv Show
Fruit snacks

mooo

Oh I get it. In a perfect world, everyone would only play the games you want to play, right?

Reactions: 2 people

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Games
Tshirts
Plushies
Tv Show
Fruit snacks

mooo

No you don't get it. You don't have to buy any of that shit. Their marketing of that crap is just like any other popular franchise and your not forced to buy any of it. You just choose to bitch about it tho.
You don't like the game, fine, you don't like the tie in merchandise fine, we get it now quit your bitching.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Games
Tshirts
Plushies
Tv Show
Fruit snacks

mooo
By that logic, every company milks their franchises. Not just Rovio.

Nintendo does this for all their characters. Metal gear has stuff too, Sonic, etc.

Milking is a way to make money(even if you're using the wrong definition, I'll just use yours). Companies want money, if the end user/customer buys it, that's up to them.
So the end user, and company are both happy. The customer gets a shirt with his/her favorite character portrayed on it, and the company makes money.

You don't have to play it or buy the stuff.

Companies want money, at the end of the day.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Games
Tshirts
Plushies
Tv Show
Fruit snacks

mooo
By that logic, every company milks their franchises. Not just Rovio.

Nintendo does this for all their characters. Metal gear has stuff too, Sonic, etc.

Milking is a way to make money(even if you're using the wrong definition, I'll just use yours). Companies want money, if the end user/customer buys it, that's up to them.
So the end user, and company are both happy. The customer gets a shirt with his/her favorite character portrayed on it, and the company makes money.

You don't have to play it or buy the stuff.

Companies want money, at the end of the day.

Correct. They make more money off of the crap tie in stuff they sell then the sale of the game itself or else they wouldn't even bother.

And to add only one person here even gives a fuck. More power to them if they can make some cash off of fruit snacks.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
My kid eats them I don't. He just ate his last box tonight. :D

Edit: He also eats the Super Mario Bros ones too so there you go another frachise miking it. :ha:

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At the end of the day, people will hate whatever is popular. Whatever gets them attention from the masses. Sylar is perfect example of that. He wanted attention, negative or positive. He wanted to stir up shit.

I hope you had fun, Sylar!

I love you, I think we should get married.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
At the end of the day, people will hate whatever is popular. Whatever gets them attention from the masses. Sylar is perfect example of that. He wanted attention, negative or positive. He wanted to stir up shit.

You two would make some horrific babies together.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lol, not to stir up shit, just posting my opinion on angry birds

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You did post your opinion, but then had to stir up a couple of pages of shit after the masses didnt agree with you.

Just let it go man we know where you stand.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You did post your opinion, but then had to stir up a couple of pages of shit after the masses didnt agree with you.

Just let it go man we know where you stand.

I didn't stir up anything, the guy complaining about my usage of the word milking did, go complain to him

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.