Hardware Angled Vita Cable?

ilike2game

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I want to attach a powerbank to the back of my vita but I don't want to have a cord sticking out the bottom. Has anyone ever seen an angled vita charger, or modified a standard cable themselves? Just wondering how difficult it would be.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok so I want to attach a powerbank to the back of my vita but I don't want to have a cord sticking out the bottom. Has anyone ever seen an angled vita charger, or modified a standard cable themselves? Just wondering how difficult it would be.
What Vita version do you have? The proprietary plug one, or the micro USB one?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think @Hayato213 might be thinking of something similar to this. this is an otg adapter though, but it's similar in shape. it didn't work too well with the nes/snes classics (sometimes not being picked up, because they're pretty cheaply made), but I found one an otg adapter that works 100% of the time, and it looks like a squid almost:

20210718_071259.jpg

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@ilike2game ,you can find these on internet
uPNsbtT.jpg
zIlLcwk.jpg

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look up otg adapter, because that's what those are. they're essentially something that you can connect a usb device to while also getting power from an ac adapter via a usb cable. it's required for the snes and genesis minis if you want all games. the flash is too small otherwise, but it's big enough for the nes mini. ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

very easy to find: https://www.amazon.com/AuviPal-Powe...=1&keywords=otg+adapter&qid=1626630654&sr=8-3

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
look up otg adapter, because that's what those are. they're essentially something that you can connect a usb device to while also getting power from an ac adapter via a usb cable. it's required for the snes and genesis minis if you want all games. the flash is too small otherwise, but it's big enough for the nes mini. ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

very easy to find: https://www.amazon.com/AuviPal-Powe...=1&keywords=otg+adapter&qid=1626630654&sr=8-3
@godreborn ,u don't know if i could put the link,that's why i only put the photos.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not that I know of. it's not warez, just a device that has several uses. one could be to hold warez, but that's not its only purpose. even if it were, I don't think it would be against the rules, since it's not the actual content.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
not that I know of. it's not warez, just a device that has several uses. one could be to hold warez, but that's not its only purpose. even if it were, I don't think it would be against the rules, since it's not the actual content.
@godreborn ,the other time the user who is also here asked me to remove the photo i had pu(if you remember).I asked a moderator and he told me that everything was fine.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't recall, but I know that staff is pretty lenient. as long as it's not downloads or something, it should be okay. that's my understanding of the rules anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on