NivekGr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Happy Halloween everyone!

I've seen that both of them (Ubuntu/Android 10) got some updates & OTAs over those months but noone talk about them or making videos on YouTube.. are they worth it?? Are they now smooth enough?

I know most of the hype went to the steam deck, but this bad boy still give us back even in 2022!! Also what's your opinion to just install android and not Ubuntu for emulation!!

Cheers 🥂

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Personally i have both installed, nice to have, but at the end of the Day, i don't use it.

I own my Switch very long and .....It's a old Console.....now as i own the Steam Deck i could do everything and more....so test it out, give it a try....and maybe you love it :)

Last edited by Blauhasenpopo,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't used Android on my Switch in a while honestly, but I've been told that it's been updated to a nice state, but still has some slow downs because of running from SD card. This isn't something that can be fixed with updates sadly, but some people have upgraded their internal storage (emmc) to be bigger and have installed Android on that instead of the SD, which solves this problem but is a relatively big task.

• Wow
Reactions: NivekGr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1