Android Android Tablet for DJMAX RAY

potato3334

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to get a tablet to play DJMAX RAY because it just looks so awesome, and my android phone is too small for me to fully enjoy it. I was wondering if you guys could give me suggestions on which tablet to get that would be a reasonable price and would be able to play DJMAX RAY at a decent frame rate. I also want to be able to root it.

Not sure if I am posting this in the right board, thanks for any help.

potato3334

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK cool, but is there anything that seperates this tablet from the rest? what is the reason for recommending the Nexus 7 over the other tablets if I may ask

potato3334

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have an older android device you can test it on? If it can run on 1.2ghz it should be fine but the tab 3 is on its way out

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung...fb7-1f49-b344-00006278a753#tab=specifications

My advice is watch youtube reviews/unboxings if it can run higher graphic intense games it should be find. I always research things I buy like hell before making my mind up otherwise I would of never found a 17.3 acer laptop that has a 730m gpu with dual hdd bays for $700 on it.

potato3334

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried using Bluestacks or another Android Emulator (Like the one Google provides with the SDK?)

What I mean by it not being big enough is the space for the buttons, dj max for psp is uncomfrotable with its button placement and the way dj max ray is set up, i can use it like a piano. dj max trilogy for pc is an alternative but dj max ray is constantly updated with new songs, so i feel that it is the definitive version of dj max

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol