Hardware An Insider's Look at the Xbox One Controller

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
(not sure if posted)

At the very end it says USB cable not included.
So what ? It's not like M$ is trying to pull a Sony ( mem cards ) and require a special custom made cable.
Any micro USB cable will do it.
I've got just about half a dozen of them around the house, they came with cell phones, TomToms and external USB drives.
It's hardly a major let down.
Sometimes I can't understand or stand people who like to complain and make a big deal out of such small irrelevant details.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So what ? It's not like M$ is trying to pull a Sony ( mem cards ) and require a special custom made cable.
Any micro USB cable will do it.
I've got just about half a dozen of them around the house, they came with cell phones, TomToms and external USB drives.
It's hardly a major let down.
Sometimes I can't understand or stand people who like to complain and make a big deal out of such small irrelevant details.

Though I recognise it and accept it (indeed my bag/kit has several cables for just the occasion) when I finally do meet up with the one responsible for modern printers being as bad as they are, after all the ink/toner, the shoddy quality, the worse drivers, the security nightmares, the clean cycles that take 10% of the ink, the works of fiction that are ink/toner remaining... after all that when my boot comes down for the final time it will be the lack of cables that powers it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: bring it back!!!!