Hacking An error with the Acekard 2i

Master Red

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first topic.
So let go, some two weeks ago I bought an Acekard 2i and last Wednesday I've downloaded the Inazuma Eleven 3 Sekai and Chousen Spark and when I open after loading the screen went white when I restart the DSI appear instead of the symbol of Danny Phantom appeared when I open the Acekard appeared: "An error was ocurred.Press and hold the Power to turn the system Buttom off.Please see the Nintendo DSI Operations Manual for help troubleshooting. '(I know that was the error screen DSI). Then I saw that it was normal that happens without sweat AKAIO, so I downloaded and replace the files on the Acekard by AKAI and when I open the same error appeared exeta games and file to Acekard upload to run on version 1.4 of the ISD, and still did not work and that's why I'm creating this topic for help.
So please I really need help because here in Brazil and the Acekard very expensive and I can not buy another.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It sounds like your Acekard needs to be reflashed.

The Danny Phantom icon means it was 1.4 compatible, but if it's only showing an Acekard Icon, then something went wrong.

There's an update for flashing the Acekard to work on DSi 1.4.1, and it will display a new icon, Alex Rider.

http://gbatemp.net/t253661-acekard-2i-dsi-1-4-1-firmware-fix

In order to fix the acekard, you'll need an old DS Lite, or a DSi with 1.3 firmware. Good luck in finding one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)