Hacking An error occurred.........

Gummo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please have a look at the images. My grandson connected his 3DS XL to the Internet resulting in 11.5.0-38E becoming king.

Can this be fixed or do i need to buy a new card?

Attachments

• 20180221_123604.jpg
    20180221_123604.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 20180221_123641.jpg
    20180221_123641.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 20180221_123717.jpg
    20180221_123717.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 128

croc87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Please have a look at the images. My grandson connected his 3DS XL to the Internet resulting in 11.5.0-38E becoming king.

Can this be fixed or do i need to buy a new card?

The problem is that the 3ds had a update and block the r4 card. he needs a diffrent flash card or borrow from a friend to install a cia file to unblock the R4 3ds card on the 3ds XL. The same problem was with the gateway blue card. after the unblocking with a cia file he can use the R4 card again.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Don't quote me on this, but there is possibility, th
The problem is that the 3ds had a update and block the r4 card. he needs a diffrent flash card or borrow from a friend to install a cia file to unblock the R4 3ds card on the 3ds XL. The same problem was with the gateway blue card. after the unblocking with a cia file he can use the R4 card again.
Or he can just put cfw via "friends" flashcard and all flashcards will then work. ;)

croc87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The one what works for me was the ace + card. that one works always compare the bluecard and the R4 card that where blocked fast. http://www.digimartz.com/ace3ds-plus_p1026.html this card worked for me to fix the bluecard of gateway. but what did you had on the R4 card? playing nds games? Or go directly one with ntrboot in the flashcard more fancy ? but again possible for a block. Maybe others can also give a advice ?

Reactions: Gummo

croc87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
than the card will be fine to use for your purpose. Also you can unblock you R4 card to use again. Hope this help for you :)

Last edited by croc87,
Reactions: Gummo

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Good news - maybe. A friend has a 3DS XL with firmware 8.1.0-12E. What do i do now?
1. Make sure his 3ds can read your flashcard.
2. Find out if this flashcard can be used for ntrboothax.
3. Hack his 3ds (you don't have to) and then flash your flashcard and hack your 3ds. Then restore the flashcard and have fun with it.

But big question is, if this flashcard is supported by ntrboot. I don't know that, so start googlin.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

croc87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. Make sure his 3ds can read your flashcard.
2. Find out if this flashcard can be used for ntrboothax.
3. Hack his 3ds (you don't have to) and then flash your flashcard and hack your 3ds. Then restore the flashcard and have fun with it.

But big question is, if this flashcard is supported by ntrboot. I don't know that, so start googlin.
Maybe a point to know. His card is been blocked in his 3ds, it doesn't make sense to place NTRboot info on his card, because his card will not been recognized by his 3ds. he first have to unblock his card on his 3ds. I hope you will agree on that @Kubas_inko or explain how to do this otherwise this doesn't help. For I know, this will not work.

Last edited by croc87,

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Maybe a point to know. His card is been blocked in his 3ds, it doesn't make sense to place NTRboot info on his card, because his card will not been recognized by his 3ds. he first have to unblock his card on his 3ds. I hope you will agree on that @Kubas_inko or explain how to do this otherwise this doesn't help. For I know, this will not work.
Friends 3ds is on 8.x, so the card shpuld not be blocked there. If it is not blocked there (don't know from which version it is no longer suppprted) and the card supports ntrboot, he should hack his 3ds (by flashing ntrboot to the flashcard on friends 3ds and then hacking his own 3ds), so that his 3ds can play any flashcard on any version.

And also, ntrboot works before anything else loads, so it does not matter if the card is blocked in fw and what fw you have, it will always boot to ntrboot on any fw.

At least that's how I think it works (update blocks launching the card)

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth: