chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi all.

If you refer to my latest blog, you know that i am trying to sell away my 3DS.

The prob is that... Well... I advertised that there will be ambassador games. If I were to do a full system master reset before selling, those games will be deleted right? Can they be redownloaded again?

I really want to do a system reset before selling it away. I don't like selling away a console which still has some of my own info inside.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you reset your system but do not reset your eShop account, they can be redownloaded :)
I thought reset system = reset everything? :P
Nope, till we get full NN service eShop accounts can only be deleted manually, also I wpuld suggest to tie it to a club Nintendo account since they are willing to restore your eShop games if they have proof you ever bough them.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
If you reset your system but do not reset your eShop account, they can be redownloaded :)
Nope, till we get full NN service eShop accounts can only be deleted manually, also I wpuld suggest to tie it to a club Nintendo account since they are willing to restore your eShop games if they have proof you ever bough them.
So that means that(I sold my Ambassador 3DS and the account was tied to my Nintendo Club account and bought another one) I can get the ambassador games again?

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So that means that(I sold my Ambassador 3DS and the account was tied to my Nintendo Club account and bought another one) I can get the ambassador games again?

Yep, its the user whos an ambassador not the system. Although they do want people to use Sytem transfer for moving games. so Nintendo wouldnt be quick to give you copies for another 3DS.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Yep, its the user whos an ambassador not the system. Although they do want people to use Sytem transfer for moving games. so Nintendo wouldnt be quick to give you copies for another 3DS.
And due to region lock, you can't port ambassador games over to a console of another region.

Smart Nintendo, smart. :glare:

Thanks for the answer Zoc and Zantigo~~

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Oh great...I already sold my 3DS and I don't have it :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.