Resident Iron Valiant
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
So I was recently gifted a new monitor for my pc that was explicitly advertised to have Variable Refresh Rate (Freesync to be exact) but doesn't have it at all. This monitor has been with the person who gifted it to me past the default amazon return policy date but I'm just wondering because they falsely advertised, could i still get the gift returned? the person who gave it to me is aware of this so don't worry about me going behind their back lol. Thanks in advance.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was recently gifted a new monitor for my pc that was explicitly advertised to have Variable Refresh Rate (Freesync to be exact) but doesn't have it at all. This monitor has been with the person who gifted it to me past the default amazon return policy date but I'm just wondering because they falsely advertised, could i still get the gift returned? the person who gave it to me is aware of this so don't worry about me going behind their back lol. Thanks in advance.
If it’s passed the return policy range from the seller there isn’t much you can do

Are you sure it’s not compatible? Some monitors only support freesync on specific inputs

My monitor for example HDMI 1 is limited to 4k 30hz but HDMI 2 has up to 120hz and can use freesync.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4