Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
What's the spiciest thing you ever ate? :ninja:
As an actual food, probably a hyper-spicy version of ghormeh--Persian stew. Lots of peppers. My dad likes really spicy food, and he went a little crazy with it once. As for disasters, it'd have to be the time my boyfriend and I made sushi, but he wanted to try this death hot sauce he bought...by accidentally dumping way too much into the rice. I thought I was going to die from how hot it was, haha.

Do you enjoy cooking &/or like to prepare your own food?
My dad worked as a chef for about 40 years, so I didn't learn to cook as soon as I should have as a teen, just kinda letting him make dinner without bothering to learn for myself. I'm also the type of person to get too distracted and forget to eat, so I rely on delivery a lot. But I love to cook when I do. I've been trying to make an effort to prepare more things lately, and it's been fun!

What systems did you homebrew

I joined GBAtemp to hack my OG Xbox, and Wii. I've got a homebrewed 3DS, Wii U, Vita, PS3, and 360. Out of them, my 360 and Vita prob get the most use out of being homebrewed.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How do you like your tea?

I'm a guy who likes milk and sweetener (honey, two teaspoons of sugar, or one Equal sachet) in mine.

Reactions: Chary

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
wait what? I wanna know more about this
If you Google, I want to say, gbatemp no no kuni castle, it should show up. That or replace it with Bandai Namco. Pretty sure it was their event.

How do you like your tea?

I'm a guy who likes milk and sweetener (honey, two teaspoons of sugar, or one Equal sachet) in mine.
If we're talking, say, earl grey, then with a little honey, some milk, and a little lavender syrup. Definitely my favorite. Most other tea, I tend to add about a teaspoon (or two if I'm feeling a need for sweetness) of honey. I'm okay with sugar too, but imo honey is the way to go.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you Google, I want to say, gbatemp no no kuni castle, it should show up. That or replace it with Bandai Namco. Pretty sure it was their event.

If we're talking, say, earl grey, then with a little honey, some milk, and a little lavender syrup. Definitely my favorite. Most other tea, I tend to add about a teaspoon (or two if I'm feeling a need for sweetness) of honey. I'm okay with sugar too, but imo honey is the way to go.
Lavender syrup, huh...might have to track that down and try it.
As for the type of tea, my family has always drunk Bushells Blue Label, for as long as I can remember. I have tried other varieties, at cafes, such as pepperment and Earl Grey, though, and generally liked them - even if I do add a bit of sugar.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Lavender syrup, huh...might have to track that down and try it.
It can be overpowering, but if you get just the right amount, it adds this lovely sweetness to the tea. I found out about it, because earl grey + milk is called a London Fog latte. When I went to a local cafe in my town, they however added the lavender syrup, which turns the tea a slightest shade of purple, and named it Houston Smog, as a jokey take on it.

I've not heard of the Bushells brand--it must be local. Those are usually the best, stuff fresh and unique to where you live!

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: