Hacking Am I missing something???

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
You are missing something.
USB Loader can install your Wii Games to a USB Hard Drive and play them from the Hard Drive. So for example if you have a 500GB HardDrive, you can potentially fill it with about 150 Wii Games.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Screemer said:
150? most wii games are about two gb or smaller -> 500gb should be enough for about 300 games.

For gods sake it was just an example, and btw the only games I have that are less than 2GB are Wii Sports and Wii Play, everything else it closer to 3GB or more

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Plus on top of being able to store all of your games in one place, the usb loader has faster loading times than even retail discs, so it improves the quality of some games that have otherwise terrible loading times.

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
N1nt3nd0gam3r said:
Why is the USB loader so cool? I don't see why its so cool? All it can do is hold your saves for you right??

You're joking, right?
rofl2.gif

jebrown19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I honestly didn't think much of this when it first came out and thought "Gee.. Lazy people won't have to change their discs.. whoo hoo" but now that I have a good sized HD and have transferred most of my games, I don't think I could use my Wii without it.

In my opinion, it's the portability hat makes it great. I usually take my Wii if we go visiting or on a trip somewhere, it gives the family something to do on a rainy night and being able to take a hard drive instead of 30 some odd DVD's and their cases is a huge help.

That, along with loading speed and the customization that it brings to the Wii.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The USB Loader saved my wii since my laser went out. I play the Wii a lot more now that I actually can play games other than VC.

I love this Wii HB community so bad ass.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The USB Loader brings the Wii even closer to being the ultimate video game jukebox. All the Wii is missing now is Gamecube USB loader support, fully functioning N64, M.A.M.E., and NeoGeo support, and a good library of games
tongue.gif

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dude, take it with a grain of salt. He probably didn't mean to insult you.

But seriously, there's a topic title on the first page of this board that says "USB Iso Loader" so obviously it means that it loads game image files off of the hard drive. It loads most if not all, games at full speed compared to the gamma loader that we were using up until this point. It also saves money on DVD discs as well, so it's the perfect solution for backup needs.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N1nt3nd0gam3r said:
magic12 said:
N1nt3nd0gam3r said:
Why is the USB loader so cool? I don't see why its so cool? All it can do is hold your saves for you right??

You're joking, right?
rofl2.gif

No I wasnt so shut up I am nooby to wii homebrew

You should have read a little more before asking such a silly question. If you skimmed just about any single thread about the USB loader (and there are about 9,872 of them), then you'd have easily figured out what it did. And... "shut up"? Way to be a dick. You'll get lots of positive responses that way.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time... +1