All my badges are gone!

AstroAudrey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fine now, thanks!

All 7 years of badges are gone from my system!!

Explanation: I've had my n3DSxl from about 7 years and modded it a few months ago. I thought it was finally time to figure out how to use custom badges and got it to work with Simple Badge Injector, but I noticed EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GONE!
Opened Nintendo Badge Arcade and it told me my badge data was corrupted and it was going to reset it so I force closed it.

Is there something I can do to fix it or something I should've done?

It's not too much of a big deal. If I figured out how to use custom badges I can just insert my old ones.

Last edited by AstroAudrey,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All 7 years of badges are gone from my system!!

Explanation: I've had my n3DSxl from about 7 years and modded it a few months ago. I thought it was finally time to figure out how to use custom badges and got it to work with Simple Badge Injector, but I noticed EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GONE!
Opened Nintendo Badge Arcade and it told me my badge data was corrupted and it was going to reset it so I force closed it.

Is there something I can do to fix it or something I should've done?

It's not too much of a big deal. If I figured out how to use custom badges I can just insert my old ones.
it wont reset your data. it will redownload everything and fix what was corrupt. its a process that will take it a bit. so ya just sit back while it does its thing.

Reactions: AstroAudrey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8