All I want for Chrismas is some glittering poop?

Phillyman

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamingmagz.com
XP
Country
United States
WTF? Is this suppose to be for rich people that can wipe their ass's with $100 bills?

goldqg8.jpg

QUOTE said:
If you've got so much money that you're just looking for new ways to waste it, Tobias Wong and Ju$t Another Rich Kid created the Gold Pill for you. It's a pill dipped in gold and filled with 24-karat gold leaf. You're supposed to eat it "to increase your self-worth." That would be funny if it didn't cost $425 for the joke. Supposedly an added benefit is that it will make your poop sparkle, but no one seems to have proven that part yet (and if you do, please don't send us the pictures). This is either genius social commentary or a brilliant way to bilk rich people out of their money. If Wong's name sounds familiar, it's probably because he also created the $2,000 ccPhone.

http://dvice.com/archives/2007/12/gold_pill_makes.php/

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
well, seeing as having bling braces even when theres nothing wrong with your teeth seems to be a rage in america at the moment (i know a guy who bought them because all his "gangsta" friends did) this will probably sell too

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'd like to punch whoever buys this straight in the face.
Same here. That kind of thing is like literally wiping your ass with thousand dollar bills.
dry.gif

EDIT: Argh, it's exactly what the OP said...
shy.gif

Seriously, whoever buys this deserves to be brutally beaten.
mad.gif

D

Deleted User

This is just silly. Those people thinking of buying this shit should donate their money to whoever it may help! I mean, come on, how many people are starving to death each day and some others are eating gold?!!
wacko.gif

This world is really a nice place nowadays.

I'd like to punch whoever buys this straight in the face.
QFT!

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Gullible Newssite said:
This is either genius social commentary [...]
Looking at the crap that news outlets call "news" nowadays I'd go for the social commentary. And gullible journalists like the one from Phillyman's quote really fall for that bullshit.

I wouldn't be surprised if some c- or d-class "celebrities" would try to get some of these, just to market themselves.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, seeing as having bling braces even when theres nothing wrong with your teeth seems to be a rage in america at the moment (i know a guy who bought them because all his "gangsta" friends did) this will probably sell too

They aren't actually that popular, I only know a couple people with them. And they aren't braces, they just go over your teeth as a sort of covering.

OMG I just had an epiphany while reading this... 2GIRLS1CUP... GOLDEN POO EDITION.

haha, that's actually what I was thinking even before I entered the topic.

QUOTE(Takeshi @ Dec 12 2007, 12:18 PM)I mean, come on, how many people are starving to death each day and some others are eating gold?
OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND

Sorry, I had to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...