All DSLite Owners - Please help Me!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by wildfire95, Apr 22, 2009.

1. wildfire95
    OP

wildfire95 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 5, 2008
    Where should i buy my DSLite? I need a reliable but CHEAPISH seller, thanks.

Thanks,
    Cameron.

2. saxamo

saxamo Spaaaaace!

Aug 6, 2006
    United States
    NYC
    Amazon. Or eBay. Or check the trading boards here.

3. Puma

Puma GBAtemp Fan

Dec 30, 2008
    United States
    Gamestop sells used ones for 79.99

4. houseonfire

houseonfire GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2007
    United States
    Dealextreme has them I believe.

5. Kuschel-Drow

Kuschel-Drow GBAtemp Fan

Mar 25, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Duisburg
    USD??? O_O
    If that was true it would be a price of around 60€, what, even with shipping costs of 30€ (in total 90€ xD) would be MUCH cheaper than over here... They want 170€ for the DSi... -.-"
    Even the DSL does cost that much at some sellers... if you're lucky you can buy one for 115~130€ Even the DSLs fro m deal extreme are cheaper (although they don't have their original case or whatever, they're only refurbished)

But IF I should EVER really consider buying a DSi I should better buy it in America and pay a lot for shipping, and then still save almost half of the price... xD

6. camintmier

camintmier Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2008
    United States
    WV, USA
    That's how I got my DS Lite. Ordered it thru their website, and they ended up sending me a pink one... Unfortunatly the website doesn't allow you to choose what color you want when you order a used DS Lite. Needless to say, I ditched the pink case and installed a clear one, which is now cracking :-(